• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which ANIMALS are lacking in Animal Crossing?

Seals, bats, foxes, otters, and dinos would definitely be cute! I'd love to see Nintendo's take on snake villagers. Red pandas and more reptiles like bearded dragons or komodo dragons would be cool. Maybe even armadillos or a platypus. I even think like a cute jumping spider villager with big ol eyes would be cute. It would also be similar to the humor where we can have frog villagers and yet can catch frogs.

Yeah, foxes would be really cool! I'd also love to see more villagers that are more unique animals like the special characters. Why does Shrunk have to be the only axolotl? I'd also like to see more marine creatures like crabs and lobsters!

I want to have an underwater section where the octopi can live alongside other sea creatures. You could have a snorkel or something to go down there 😂 It’s just not right having the octopi walk on land

The obvious bats, definitely,

But I was thinking seals would be SO CUTE as villagers in this game.... I was thinking it would be too weird to work but then I remembered they have Phineas the Sea Lion. So we have a precedent for this... GIVE ME A LITTLE SEAL VILLAGER WHO LOOKS LIKE THIS

1714090595562.png

Back