• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

stardew valley romance options?

I haven't played for a hot minute and only have one file, but I fell for Leah lol. I also admittedly fell for Shane but I knew everyone at the time loved him so I didn't wanna make him my character's end game. I still need to get married to Leah though... I really put it off lmao.

It's been awhile since I played Stardew Valley, but I think last time I played, I courted Hayley for awhile.

Only because the game wouldn't let me marry Caroline. I don't care if she's already married; she doesn't deserve a horrible man like Pierre. She deserves a horrible woman like me.

In my first save I married Shane and adopted 2 kids lol. I married him because I loved his storyline, you rarely see the struggles of alcoholism in any games.

In my new save, I’ll probably go for either Abby or Leah. No reasons why, I just like their characters.

At some point, though, I do want to make a new save and marry Krobus heheh

The boys all are like teens and that's really not okay for me. Harvey seems older but I don't like his design so I always go for one of the girls. Not really a favorit.

In my quick week-long playthrough of Stardew Valley, I ended up gravitating towards Maru and got her to 10 hearts, though I never actually married her. My plan is to actually marry her whenever I restart and do a proper playthrough.

I'm an Elliot stan (uvu)/ 📖🦞🪶💘
Post automatically merged:

The boys all are like teens and that's really not okay for me. Harvey seems older but I don't like his design so I always go for one of the girls. Not really a favorit.
Are they? I'm pretty sure the boys are at least college age

I like Haley. I like blondes and femmes and she has an interesting development.

okay I'm back because Emily is also in my top-tier along with Elliott now ;v; She's just so sweet and positive and open-minded! I love how supportive and non-judgmental she is towards basically everyone. She's fun and quirky, but she's also shown to be mature with a good head on her shoulders too. She rescues injured animals, cares about the environment, and really just seems to have her stuff together. I love her!!

I literally always romance Sebastian, I love my emo vampire
but on my very first playthrough i did Shane, I really love his arc.

First round I romanced, and married Sebby ♡ But since I stupidly deleted that file, I may go for him again.

But I feel like marrying Sam would be cute since I actually managed to dance with him at the dance year one lol. I feel like that would be cute.

If I ever do a lesbian run it would be Penny all the way ♡ She's so cute

Last edited:
Haven’t played for ages. I married Harvey. Might try and get back into it as it’s a cute game. I just got frustrated as I didn’t manage to learn things like fishing.

I romanced Harvey in one save and Sebastian in another. I tried to romance Elliott at some point but gave up since I could never find him to give him gifts.

I started a new save because I want to marry Penny this time, but I forgot how slow everything can be at the start. Just waiting for the mines to open takes some time.

I just started to play this game (both on Switch and mobile lol), I barely socialize with anyone right now. But, two have caught my eyes: Penny and Elliot.

I plat modded version of Stardew, so I now go for modded spouses. Like Lance from Stardew Valley Expanded or Jio from Ridgeside Village. <3

Back