• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

stardew valley romance options?

I went with Harvey on my first farm, and then I started to fall for Shane, couldn't divorce Harvey and break his heart, so I made a new farm :'D I was also curious about courting Elliot though, so, but Shane is good for depth, and who doesn't want to see that little bean happy with Charlie <3

Originally I was thinking Shane but this was before the update where he was eligible, so I dated everyone possible at the time and then went with Sebastian (again before the update where they catch you cheating lol).

tbh i have never actually gotten married to any of the charas in stardew bc i used to play co-op with my partner (and then we got married in game aaaaaaa) but now that he's busier, i made a new save that's just for me and i was thinking maybe i'd romance Sebastian or Sam because they're both so sweet? but also i keep running into Leah on my way to Marnie's because i keep forgetting her store hours and i end up loitering near the river and leah is SO CUTE i just wanna hold her hand and make her goat cheese to eat with her salads ;w; conflicted now but we'll see how it goes i guess

I can't decide between Shane and Elliot! I might start another farm just so I could have both, lmao. On my first play-through I haven't gotten married yet so I just might stay a bachelorette on that one and start a bunch of new ones, haha! I am overwhelmed by all of the options!

Originally was going for Penny because she's definitely the loneliest and has such a drab life with her mother Pam, buuuuut then I came across Leah on the lake bridge painting on her canvas, and everything changed lol I was instantly won over 'cause I'm a sucker for redhead babes + nature + art. She's determined and independent, yet is insecure of herself and her abilities, so she made a personal journey to the valley to find happiness in art, but even so reality can never be truly escaped from and will eventually catch up with you.

Abigail is cute, too. I like her adventurous spirit. Haley's story is pretty heartwarming. I'm not keen at ALL on any of the bachelors.

DATE ALL THE BABES.
Haha I love all the girls so much I suck. But I did marry Abigail because she is bae :love: I just love her gothy-ness and tough attitude and her cute hair.

First time playing and becoming slightly addicted 😂 I have become friends with Shane but poor love is so unhappy he just needs a hug 🥺 I am level 5 hearts with Harvey. He is just so adorable 😍

I need to get better friends with Marnie as she has the mayors purple shorts 😊

Penny! She's such a sweet character, taking care of the little kids and reading whenever she gets the chance. I felt like she would also be the most suited to farm life, as she's more mellow than some of the other choices. ❤

I also love Sebastian. Though I also love Abigail (I went for her in a homo run). I love how both of them are big nerds.

Does anyone like Haley?! 😅
She is always so rude 😂 every time I said hi she criticised my appearance 🥺 I know I have grass stains on my shirt, I’m a farmer 😝

I’ve basically been through most of the marriage candidates and I always come back to Sebastian ❤️ I marry him in most of my saves and my friends will playfully tease me about it now 😆

my next favs are Abigail, Penny, & Shane (Shane goes through a lot 😩)

my favorites are shane, sam, abigail, and sebastian 💙

i have a lot of saves so i’ve married practically everyone LOL! they are all lovely candidates though, you really can’t go wrong no matter who you marry 😌

I always come back to Sebastian ❤ I marry him in most of my saves and my friends will playfully tease me about it now 😆
ur always stealing seb from me smh 👀

I can’t even get married at the moment as it’s winter in my game 🥺 just missed out as the house expansion wasn’t done. Ah well will have to wait for spring I guess 😝

shane & sam are the loves of my life tbh. i honestly struggle not to marry one of the two every time i start a new save lol, i have to force myself to pick others even though i really love every character in the game. sebastian is a very close second as well :')

Back