• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stardew Valley 1.6 Update

What platform do you play Stardew Valley on?

• Nintendo Switch

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • PC

Votes: 25 41.0%
  • IPad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smart Phone

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Playstation

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Xbox

• Apple Mac

• Steam Deck

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
I just wanna say I LOVE the new update! It's super fun playing vanilla, although I will say mods help make the experience better (for me, anyway). Specifically the cosmetic mods; for portraits, recolor/reshade, even rebrands for the animals!

I started my new file, Melanie from Chobits farm. Here are my animals; which I thought it was so nice to add a tab for them in your menu!

weeee.png

Of course, the chickens and dog are rebranded through a mod, because I preferred the look of these ones compared to the vanilla ones.. but still 😭 I have always loved Stardew Valley, and I can't wait to get @Azzy playing the update :3

I'm really enjoying the update and it really helps the game. I feel like there's more there than just a list of a few things. The experience is really nice impo.
I used the new farm map and named my farm Sugar Creek Farm and I chose a cat because in the past, idk about now, the dog was noisy all the time and I didn't want to turn off animal noises because my farm animals are fine and I enjoy them. Im in my first winter rn.

I don't want to post any spoilers, but having fun.

How is everyone going with the game? If you like to post images please add it under a spoiler so others can chose to view if they wish.

Have we heard when it is coming out for the switch?

Back