• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stardew Valley 1.6 Update

What platform do you play Stardew Valley on?

• Nintendo Switch

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • PC

Votes: 25 41.0%
  • IPad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smart Phone

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Playstation

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Xbox

• Apple Mac

• Steam Deck

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
i want to pick up stardew valley again but i have like hundreds of mods that i'm afraid i would have to update if i want to play again lol

I mainly play on pc but I have the game on my phone, switch, & xbox as well. I’m soo excited for the update so I can start a new farm and actually 100% complete it. I for sure have hundreds (maybe even 1k+) hours in the game and I’ve never fully completed it because I always start new farms so I plan to finally start a forever farm when the update drops!

I'm also pretty excited for the update! I have played on PC before but I've also been thinking a lot lately about buying Stardew on Switch so I might wait a bit and then do that when the update is available.

I mainly play on pc but I have the game on my phone, switch, & xbox as well. I’m soo excited for the update so I can start a new farm and actually 100% complete it. I for sure have hundreds (maybe even 1k+) hours in the game and I’ve never fully completed it because I always start new farms so I plan to finally start a forever farm when the update drops!
One fun thing to do is this, get every roe type, pickle, jam, and juice every crop/ produce you can. And collect every quality of item you can. I'm working on it rn, but it's one heck of a challenge.

Go for roe first, it makes things easier down the line (some fish have amazing rewards)

I played on Playstation! Now I might buy it on Switch though since I have an OLED. I really love Stardew and it deserves every second of praise it gets! A fantastic, cute, cozy game 💚

For anyone who doesn’t follow ConcernedApe on Twitter, he’s been tweeting one random line of patch notes every day for the past few days & I thought I’d list them here! Tomorrow is the update 🥳

N88hnaA.jpeg

ksb78VL.jpeg

BxapXuD.jpeg

aaGKYIE.jpeg

HRFA9JU.jpeg

J2kDAaT.jpeg

3R6KV5O.jpeg

0X4dtRA.jpeg

For anyone who doesn’t follow ConcernedApe on Twitter, he’s been tweeting one random line of patch notes every day for the past few days & I thought I’d list them here! Tomorrow is the update 🥳

N88hnaA.jpeg

ksb78VL.jpeg

BxapXuD.jpeg

aaGKYIE.jpeg

HRFA9JU.jpeg

J2kDAaT.jpeg

3R6KV5O.jpeg

0X4dtRA.jpeg
You can now drink mayonnaise?!
I’m so hyped!
lol I’m kidding about the mayo, but looking forward to obsessing over this game again 🥰

You can now drink mayonnaise?!
I’m so hyped!
lol I’m kidding about the mayo, but looking forward to obsessing over this game again 🥰
Me too!! I’m so curious about the new farm type and what exactly the differences will be between blue grass/regular grass. I can’t wait! 🥳

Me too!! I’m so curious about the new farm type and what exactly the differences will be between blue grass/regular grass. I can’t wait! 🥳
Someone will strum a banjo as you walk through blue grass... lol jkjk I am super excited! Meadowland makes me imagine a scene from The Sound of Music or something...

I have only played on switch. I think I need to play on pc 🥰

N88hnaA.jpeg

ksb78VL.jpeg

BxapXuD.jpeg

aaGKYIE.jpeg

HRFA9JU.jpeg

J2kDAaT.jpeg

3R6KV5O.jpeg

0X4dtRA.jpeg
Drinking mayo makes me think of that Tuff Puppy show on Nick where the villain would drink ranch dressing.

N88hnaA.jpeg

ksb78VL.jpeg

BxapXuD.jpeg

aaGKYIE.jpeg

HRFA9JU.jpeg

J2kDAaT.jpeg

3R6KV5O.jpeg

0X4dtRA.jpeg
I am especially excited for the jelly and wine updates. With my current goals of jellying and fermenting every item possible this makes me extremely happy.

I am especially excited for the jelly and wine updates. With my current goals of jellying and fermenting every item possible this makes me extremely happy.
Same! I had a mod that did all of that so I’m excited for it to actually be in the game without the need for a mod

I don’t have Stardew Valley, but my little brother does, and he said that ConcernedApe said that the update would be so big that if I wanted to start I should start after it comes out. So I guess I’ll have it soon. When I do, I’ll probably get it on phone.

I just started my new save on the new farm type! 😍 I’ll probably post updates in here as I get further into the save

Back