stardew valley romance options?

I haven't played for a hot minute and only have one file, but I fell for Leah lol. I also admittedly fell for Shane but I knew everyone at the time loved him so I didn't wanna make him my character's end game. I still need to get married to Leah though... I really put it off lmao.

It's been awhile since I played Stardew Valley, but I think last time I played, I courted Hayley for awhile.

Only because the game wouldn't let me marry Caroline. I don't care if she's already married; she doesn't deserve a horrible man like Pierre. She deserves a horrible woman like me.

In my first save I married Shane and adopted 2 kids lol. I married him because I loved his storyline, you rarely see the struggles of alcoholism in any games.

In my new save, I’ll probably go for either Abby or Leah. No reasons why, I just like their characters.

At some point, though, I do want to make a new save and marry Krobus heheh

The boys all are like teens and that's really not okay for me. Harvey seems older but I don't like his design so I always go for one of the girls. Not really a favorit.

In my quick week-long playthrough of Stardew Valley, I ended up gravitating towards Maru and got her to 10 hearts, though I never actually married her. My plan is to actually marry her whenever I restart and do a proper playthrough.

I'm an Elliot stan (uvu)/ 📖🦞🪶💘
Post automatically merged:

The boys all are like teens and that's really not okay for me. Harvey seems older but I don't like his design so I always go for one of the girls. Not really a favorit.
Are they? I'm pretty sure the boys are at least college age

I like Haley. I like blondes and femmes and she has an interesting development.

okay I'm back because Emily is also in my top-tier along with Elliott now ;v; She's just so sweet and positive and open-minded! I love how supportive and non-judgmental she is towards basically everyone. She's fun and quirky, but she's also shown to be mature with a good head on her shoulders too. She rescues injured animals, cares about the environment, and really just seems to have her stuff together. I love her!!

I literally always romance Sebastian, I love my emo vampire
but on my very first playthrough i did Shane, I really love his arc.

First round I romanced, and married Sebby ♡ But since I stupidly deleted that file, I may go for him again.

But I feel like marrying Sam would be cute since I actually managed to dance with him at the dance year one lol. I feel like that would be cute.

If I ever do a lesbian run it would be Penny all the way ♡ She's so cute

Last edited:
Haven’t played for ages. I married Harvey. Might try and get back into it as it’s a cute game. I just got frustrated as I didn’t manage to learn things like fishing.

went for sebastian first playthrough, haley second.

but we all know krobus is the real best suitor 🤭🤭🤭

I romanced Harvey in one save and Sebastian in another. I tried to romance Elliott at some point but gave up since I could never find him to give him gifts.

I started a new save because I want to marry Penny this time, but I forgot how slow everything can be at the start. Just waiting for the mines to open takes some time.

I just started to play this game (both on Switch and mobile lol), I barely socialize with anyone right now. But, two have caught my eyes: Penny and Elliot.

I plat modded version of Stardew, so I now go for modded spouses. Like Lance from Stardew Valley Expanded or Jio from Ridgeside Village. <3

Back