• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

stardew valley romance options?

shion

mindless self indulgence
Bells
Switch
7267-2532-2226
Tasty Cake
i'm overwhelmed with choice but i really like sebastian

who are your guys' picks for romance? <3

Leah is my love 💕💕 I might romance Maru in another save by at the moment I’m trying to woo Leah. She danced with me at the first festival so! We’re off to a good start I just have to get back into the game haha.

I never get married in Stardew because I think the children are pretty useless. But I always thought that if I would marry someone, it would be Penny or Leah. At least that was back then during my first playthrough. I just restarted recently, so I might have to reevaluate, once I get to know the suitors a second time! Btw, I'm a straight girl irl, but none of the guys interest me at all XD

I’m going for Maru on my current playthrough since I’ve already done Penny and Leah. In the future I might try Harvey as well!

I married Penny! Now that there's a new update I wanna start another playthrough soon so I can marry Maru or Leah since I really like them too, but I think Penny's my favorite so I'll have to avoid her next time so I don't go marrying her again.

The first time I played I married Elliott cause my partners name irl is Elliott haha. The other times I played I married Abigail and then Sebastian.

There's always Sam because it's easy to win him over with joja cola 😂

I haven't gotten married in the game yet and I don't know if I will. I would probably pick Sebastian, Elliott, or Harvey for the dudes and Penny, Abigail, or Maru for the ladies.

I chose Abigail in my first save because I thought her story was cute and she was easy to win over with amethyst that I made every day with my Crystalarium. In my second save I made a river farm filled with ducks so I married Elliott and gave him feathers every day. In my new save (which I haven’t played for a while) I married Leah.

My favourite out of them all so far is Elliott idk he’s just entertaining to me haha and I like to think that he’s enjoying life on the farm because I made him a writer’s shack surrounded by ducks. 😂 I didn’t really know what kind of special things to do for the others I married.

I married Penny. I thought about marrying Leah, but my farmer’s name is Lia and I thought it would be weird if my wife and I had the same name.

I married Alex first time round! if I ever find the time I'd like to marry most of the characters at least once - I think Leah would be next on my list, then maybe Elliott.

i married abigail!! i really liked her personality compared to others and i thought the video game heart event was super cute. penny was originally my first choice but ehhh

i am planning on making a second game and trying the doctor, as im curious

I've played Stardew Valley on PC, Xbox, and Switch...I never set out to play a certain way or choose a specific romance. But, I always end up with Emily. She's just such a pleasant and eccentric character, and is always smiling.

I also married Sebastian on my first playthrough. Despite his demeanour, he puts a lot of time into what he loves and cares deeply once you’re close. Progression with him felt natural. On my second playthrough I married Leah because I thought she was adorable. I admire her spirit too. 🥰

I was going to initially pick between Seb or Harvey on my first playthrough, but because one of my friends picked Seb I went with Harvey and every playthrough since he’s been my only choice.

What can I say, the mustache is too sexy. 😔 lol

Joking aside, I think he’s very endearing, and I enjoy his heart events. I’ve been meaning to try out Shane one of these days, he seems like he would have some interesting heart events.

I didn't like any of the guy choices so I picked Leah. 😂 I regret nothing.

my first run, I picked Elliot. I just loved the idea of the writer by the sea and he was easy on the eyes. Then I picked Abigail and that was really cool because she’s adventurous. I also really like Maru as an option

I really like Sebastian and Elliott for the boys and Abigail for the girls. I want to become best friends with Krobus but once you do if you move him out you can't become best friends again.:cry: So I have decided not to become best friends because I switch my spouse around a lot. lol

Just started the game so forgive a newbie 😊 First day playing so finding it hard for anyone to even talk to me so will be a while before any romance 😂

Just started the game so forgive a newbie 😊 First day playing so finding it hard for anyone to even talk to me so will be a while before any romance 😂
Easiest option to romance out the start is Leah because she likes driftwood and all edible spring forigables.

Back