• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stardew Valley 1.6 Update

What platform do you play Stardew Valley on?

• Nintendo Switch

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • PC

Votes: 25 41.0%
  • IPad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smart Phone

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Playstation

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Xbox

• Apple Mac

• Steam Deck

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

KittenNoir

🌸 Meow 🌸
Bells
Island
Cosa Bella
Pink Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Shadow Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Stardew Valley Update 1.6

1709670559308.png

I haven't seen anyone mentioning this, does anyone know when it will be out for Nintendo Switch? It comes out March 19th for PC players.

The game developers have also recommended starting the game from the beginning with this new update. My farm is in like its 4th or 5th year only but I have unlocked so much so I do not want to restart.

I usually play on the switch but if the update is only for PC then I'll probably start a new game on my partners computer. I'm excited to see what the new farm type is.

I usually play on the switch but if the update is only for PC then I'll probably start a new game on my partners computer. I'm excited to see what the new farm type is.
They have unfornuatly only said the update for Nintendo Switch will come later :( It is only coming to PC first so I say totally try it out and see what its like.

I am keen to see what the new main and mini festivals will be like.

Reactions: oak
I've just recently gotten back into Stardew Valley and I'm super excited that they're coming out with another update after so long. I got to year 5 when the game was still 1.0 or 1.1 and there's still so much I haven't seen from all the updates since then.

Stardew Valley Update 1.6

View attachment 539464

I haven't seen anyone mentioning this, does anyone know when it will be out for Nintendo Switch? It comes out March 19th for PC players.

The game developers have also recommended starting the game from the beginning with this new update. My farm is in like its 4th or 5th year only but I have unlocked so much so I do not want to restart.
No info for console releases yet. They're going to work out the bugs before we get a date, my guess is at minimum a few months.

Yeah I only have it on swtich. I have been interested in maybe getting it on PC but not sure.
If you ever want to make a 2nd house and get it maxed I can help (in exchange for the same on my farm :3)

You cannot upgrade them in solo, it sucks. Double cellars!

i can't wait for the 1.6 update. i play on both pc and switch, but my main farm (year 4) is on my switch. seems like i'll be becoming a pc only player until the update comes to consoles! i'm especially intrigued by the frogs, since seb is my favorite bachelor i hope he'll be able to interact with them more, too. i also can't wait to see the new farm type!

it's probably in my best interest that the update for switch isn't coming for a while, since i know full well if it was out on switch this soon i would ignore the entire last chunk of my degree to prioritise it 😭 i think i will start a fresh farm for the update though just to see everything as it comes!

migrated from switch to pc! it's the only game that I have 100%-ed on steam around 700 hours playtime total if u add up all my saves across both systems

in case it isn't obvious, I'm rly excited for this update !

i'm sooooo excited! i played at launch on pc but i switched to switch when it came out on there as i prefer playing it handheld

i'll play the update on pc for sure as i'll be unable to wait

Super excited for the 1.6 release! I mostly play on PC because of mods. Lately been playing a lot of archipelago randomizer where you connect all sorts of games together so doing something give an item to someone else in an entirely different game

I’m excited! I play on Steam Deck so technically not an option in the poll. I’ll click PC though.

i can't wait for the 1.6 update. i play on both pc and switch, but my main farm (year 4) is on my switch. seems like i'll be becoming a pc only player until the update comes to consoles! i'm especially intrigued by the frogs, since seb is my favorite bachelor i hope he'll be able to interact with them more, too. i also can't wait to see the new farm type!
We are the same haha I am in either year 4 or just about to start year 5 and Seb is also my partner haha
Post automatically merged:

I’m excited! I play on Steam Deck so technically not an option in the poll. I’ll click PC though.
I will make that an option now for you :)

Winter clothes are fun. I play on PC and Switch, I'll probably start a new file on my Switch if I feel like it.

Back