• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Spla2n SS3 Day 1

Inkopolis is silent. It's the middle of the night. Pearl had wandered off from her suite to look at the night life surrounding the city she now called home. But there was a silent figure, moving in the darkness, who swung her fist right at the young squid's head. But Pearl had just ducked in time, and kicked her assailant away. The incident was caught on footage, and soon the culprit was found. Marie (Natty) had been jealous of the new group, and wanted revenge. But it bit her in the ass, and now she's in jail. Rip best girl :,(

Natty (Mafioso) has been lynched.

Town wins!

I was SS. TBH, I think it was my original sus Natty. Natty was always more sus until the saint claim from Toads, and I'm still not sure if I'm right

sure

"damn I was hoping for a safeclaim" was me baiting as the ss

You do realize that if you really are townie you could've voted one of us and made the other vote right? Guarenteed town win then

game was already over, i reached 2 votes wether it was plurality or majority

- - - Post Merge - - -

LMAO

I thought originally it was clearly you saying you were town, and then dolby being all questioning almost made me vote him.... but the CC stuff that I screwed up because i don't know what a SS does lol made me think it couldn't be him

Omg

Toads, up until you fakeclaimed, I was set to claim and vote Natty three minutes before the deadline. We nearly ****ed it up there (the premise of this being, I would confirm Natty as scum from your perspective as a townie, since fakeclaiming SS as maf leads to autoloss with a reasonably smart town)

good job though byngo, you had me fooled almost enough to vote dolby very early lol...

sure

"damn I was hoping for a safeclaim" was me baiting as the ss

game was already over, i reached 2 votes wether it was plurality or majority

- - - Post Merge - - -

LMAO

If I was a townie, I legit would've towncleared you for being SS, but I was SS so I felt that I had to draw attention to you through other ways

Omg

Toads, up until you fakeclaimed, I was set to claim and vote Natty three minutes before the deadline. We nearly ****ed it up there (the premise of this being, I would confirm Natty as scum from your perspective as a townie, since fakeclaiming SS as maf leads to autoloss with a reasonably smart town)

i knew u knew i was scum

i was banking on toads winning for me : (

I still don't know what you meant by that post. Did you mean that I was pressuring a obvious SS?

I wanted to know if you thought I would believe him to be mafia or not

Last edited:
I would do another, or fine with letting others play

- - - Post Merge - - -

would anyone else watching this like to play?

Back