• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia 2021 Mafia Queue Thread (Unofficial- for Hosting Courtesy)

Geoni

You're doing great!
Bells
Switch
2886-7024-2025
Vesta
Jingle
Lucky
Jack
Coco
Ruby
Mint
Lobo
Isabelle
Pavé
Hosting Queue

Since this is pinned I will be taking advantage of the second post so we can make use of the general thread as a queue for hosts, just look at this post for who is hosting and what their proposed setup will be. I will update this frequently. PM me if you are a host/co-host looking to change anything about your setup after I've added it to this queue.

Current Queue

Host's UsernameProposed Setup*Number of Players**FlavorPhase Length and SoD/EoD times (uses forum time, EST)
1 (Current Game)@King koopa8-9 vanilla (?) town, 1 cop, 2 mafia goons (?)11-12Mario48/24, S/EoD TBD
2@DamnielKingmakerTBDTBDTBD
3@Miss MistySetup centered on the lovers role.8Valentines Day48/24, S/EoD TBD
Holstered@BiancasbotiqueHighly Experimental10TBDTBD

*TBD (to be determined) is an option. Closed setup means the host is not wishing to reveal what roles will be in the game as it is going. Experimental means it's a setup not tested out before either here or on another mafia forum/subforum/community. Links to descriptions of setups or games that have used this setup can be hyperlinked to this queue chart by request of host.

**TBD (To be determined) is an option, "No Cap" = host is waiting to see how many sign up before determining the setup and has no limit for number of players.

Completed Queue

This completed queue shows the history of hosted games and setups, beginning on August 2021. Older games can be found -insert hyperlink-

Host's UsernameSetupNumber of PlayersFlavorPhase Length and SoD/EoD times (uses forum time, EST)Game ResultGame Start and End Date
1@Damniel1 cop, 6 vanilla town, 2 mafia goons9None48/24, 2PMTown WinAugust
2@Miss MistyMountainous (7 vanilla town, 2 mafia goons)9Custom, Camp Themed48/24, 2PMMafia WinSeptember
3@b100ming1x town alignment cop, 6x Vanilla Town, 1x mafia roleblocker, 1x mafia goon9Custom Themed48/24, 3PMMafia WinSeptember 22nd - 29th
4@N e s sMatrix 69Resident Evil48/24, 9pm S/EoDMafia WinOctober
5@GeoniMountainous Cell Mafia12Monster's Ball Themed48/48/48 Day then 48/24, 4pm S/EoDTown WinNovember
6@droqenExperimental9Splatoon48/24, 7pm S/EoDTown WinDec 10 - Dec 21

Host Courtesy Recommendation: If your signups haven't met their requirement for your setup within two weeks of posting the signups, please consider a setup with smaller playercounts or pass the queue onto the next host. Flash Games that have 3 to 6 players are fine to host when there's already a game going but if you have 7+ setups please use the queue.

Last edited:
What's this about me hosting a residential evil game which I have never played

I want to run a salmon run mafia. it will be themed. probably closed, definitely experimental. i'm not sure about # of players but probably 9-ish since the ones i've been playing have been 9-ish. I enjoyed observing baby park from afar, that was like 10-11? Maybe just say "9-11 TBD"

edit:: shoot, I forgot about phase length. If I'm making one with more odd rules, should I go for 24/12 or 48/24? I've only played 48/24 here.

Sometime in the near future I will host an MCU themed experimental game called Dimension M, no cap and 24hr nights with 48hr days. Roles to be determined, but I won’t announce them publicly

Updated the queue. I'm willing to let @Biancasbotique go before me so we don't have three experimental games in a row and I can break it up with something traditional.

I think I will make mine Adams Family themed and if it's too late and starts after Halloween I will still use them for my roles and call it "Misgivings" since I can imagine the family celebrating that instead of Thanksgiving. :p

!!! That means it's time for salmon run mafia! Do I just start a signup thread?

Geo can you put me at end of queue as I am going to be busy this week and until mid December...

Will update this in the next few days but I'll go ahead and switch your spot with droqen's when I do! I'm busy until mid December too as much as I want to play the next game. D:

Can you cancel my game? I don’t have time for hosting a game.

I might host a game too it's probably going to be mario themed? If that makes sense? I want to try to aim for a 9-12 player game too. The phase length will be 48/24, and here's my setup so far, but you guys can give me feedback as i'm not sure if this will even work:
Game setup
8-9 toads (townie)
1-2 koopas (mafia)
1 kamek (cop)
Hoping to start the game after @droqens or whenever the next slot is available. Also willing to let anyone who REALLY wants to host next before me.
Oh yeah, and should I use discord for the graveyard chat and mafia chat, or should I just have that be in a pm?

I might host a game too it's probably going to be mario themed? If that makes sense? I want to try to aim for a 9-12 player game too. The phase length will be 48/24, and here's my setup so far, but you guys can give me feedback as i'm not sure if this will even work:
Game setup
8-9 toads (townie)
1-2 koopas (mafia)
1 kamek (cop)
Hoping to start the game after @droqens or whenever the next slot is available. Also willing to let anyone who REALLY wants to host next before me.
Oh yeah, and should I use discord for the graveyard chat and mafia chat, or should I just have that be in a pm?
Definitely 2+ mafia in any setup involving a cop, maybe even one having a mafia power role if you end up with 8+ vanilla townies. A cop 9er can be run with 6 vanilla townies, 1 cop, and 2 goons, but any more VTs than that and the game tends to get a bit townsided (which maybe we need a townsided game, looking at the recent results lol rip town).

As for the chats: Mafia chat, at the very least, should be something the mafiosos are comfortable setting up and using. If that ends up being only site PMs, then you kinda need to work with what your mafiosos can work with. Graveyard chats can't be PMs because there's a participant limit. They're optional, but they should accommodate the widest range of users. We're still trying to find something to take over for quicktopic, may it rest in peace. You can always pester droqen once the current game's done about what he did with his chats and any upsides/downsides he noticed.

Definitely 2+ mafia in any setup involving a cop, maybe even one having a mafia power role if you end up with 8+ vanilla townies. A cop 9er can be run with 6 vanilla townies, 1 cop, and 2 goons, but any more VTs than that and the game tends to get a bit townsided (which maybe we need a townsided game, looking at the recent results lol rip town).

As for the chats: Mafia chat, at the very least, should be something the mafiosos are comfortable setting up and using. If that ends up being only site PMs, then you kinda need to work with what your mafiosos can work with. Graveyard chats can't be PMs because there's a participant limit. They're optional, but they should accommodate the widest range of users. We're still trying to find something to take over for quicktopic, may it rest in peace. You can always pester droqen once the current game's done about what he did with his chats and any upsides/downsides he noticed.
Ok, thanks for the tips! Should I make a poll then to decide what that mafia would be comfortable using? As for the graveyard chat, I might just use discord, unless anyone has an alternative?

Back