• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia 2021 Mafia Queue Thread (Unofficial- for Hosting Courtesy)

Ok, thanks for the tips! Should I make a poll then to decide what that mafia would be comfortable using? As for the graveyard chat, I might just use discord, unless anyone has an alternative?
You should ask the individual mafiosos when you randomize them because each pair will have different needs. Some people are more flexible, others are more limited. It doesn't matter if the majority of people playing say they're okay with discord in a thread poll, if one of the mafia isn't okay with it, then that can't be where the mafia chat is. Give yourself 24+ hours between sending the roles out and starting the game to get everyone situated.

Like I said, ask droqen after the game is done about his experience with itch.io since I think he said he was trying that out.

I'd also like to have my name put down to host a game. It'd be themed around Valentine's day so ideally I'd like to host it sometime in February. Standard 48/24 phase lengths. Ideally 8 players (the setup is based around the Lover role so there needs to be an even amount).

do you have an update on your intentions for a game? seems like bianca is busy and there’s some interest
Yeah, I'm taking @Miss Misty's advice and I probably going to wait a little bit on starting the game, i'll probably start sing-up in very late December/early January, only because Christmas just past and I understand some people might be busy during this time.
However if everyone is ready I could start it now but I'm waiting just to be on the safe side

Can you cancel my game? I don’t have time for hosting a game.

Very late but removed from list!
Post automatically merged:

King, then Daniel, then Misty still? Also trying to factor in where you're at still @Biancasbotique

Putting my name down for a kingmaker

i would check with @Biancasbotique first since she’s technically first in line

Any other details I can put down or still TBD on most of it?

Last edited:
Back