• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Speculative Sweets - Sellback Enabled for Yellow Candies!

2/50, not bad. clearly all my luck went into this and not the masters of disguise event lmao. (0/8, babey.)

Sadly got none, for how long is the sellback possible? (I'm unsure how many to keep or sell)

Could have sworn I counted 3 when I scrolled on my phone this morning, but looks like it is 2. I bought (I think) 140. Somewhere around there.

Anyway, I'm happy, so now to make the lineup look cute.

I just got a chance to check my inventory and I just saw that one of my 13 candies turned into a Rainbow Candy! What a delightful treat!

Thank you for the sell back feature!

Congrats to everyone who got a Rainbow Candy!! 🌈 And thank you so much for the sellback feature! ^^

noo 0/10 :( oh well! congrats to everyone who got their candies! I'm selling back my yellows...

Doing some math:

Probability

96 rainbow candies/3226 total candies = approx. 2.98% chance of getting a rainbow candy!

I got 1/31 = approx. 3.23% of my candies turned rainbow!

Value

31 candies bought for 465 TBT
30 candies sold back for 240 TBT

Therefore, I spent 225 TBT for 1 rainbow candy

Not bad! 😄

Dang, I thought my 5/120 was a bit sad but apparently that's 4% which is above the average!!

doing math for my candies, I got 3/20 which is a 15% chance for me. I guess all those times in the last 3+ years when I wasn't lucky during events, finally had some pity on me.

am I perhaps the luckiest person on this forum right now?? 👀

doing math for my candies, I got 3/20 which is a 15% chance for me. I guess all those times in the last 3+ years when I wasn't lucky during events, finally had some pity on me.

am I perhaps the luckiest person on this forum right now?? 👀
I don’t want to enrage anyone, but I think I may usurp your throne as luckiest candy roller this round; I got 1 out of
3 yellow candies, or 33%

But having spent all of my luck, I will never win the Master of Disguise roulette. 🥲

Back