• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Speculative Sweets - Sellback Enabled for Yellow Candies!

I don’t want to enrage anyone, but I think I may usurp your throne as luckiest candy roller this round; I got 1 out of
3 yellow candies, or 33%

But having spent all of my luck, I will never win the Master of Disguise roulette. 🥲
Seeing everyone else's luck with this event, I do actually genuinely feel a little guilty 😭 But I somehow managed to get 1/2 candies, or 50%

Seeing everyone else's luck with this event, I do actually genuinely feel a little guilty 😭 But I somehow managed to get 1/2 candies, or 50%
I also kinda feel bad, it really is such a beautiful candy and I wish that everyone who tried for one could've at least gotten one 😔

i did think there were 13K+ yellow candies sold during the opportunity to get rainbow candies (as opposed to like in total in the yellow candy's lifetime being for sale) until there was a post on here saying otherwise hehe

Back