• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your assigned fruits are your initial equips in an island battle royale...

Coconut milk is perfect as i use that as an alternative to cows milk in my regular life, coconut water is also soooo good! So hydration complete. And great for the hair & skin!

Apples are a great ingredient bake pies🥰 and maybe a poisonous apple to get what i need to survive😏

lemon juice in the eyes, easy. can add some orange for variety but it's not quite as sour!
You have so much citrus that you’ve built an immunity to scurvy and other such diseases. Your fruit juice stand is the most popular one in the jungle. (It may or may not be the only stand in the jungle).
Post automatically merged:

guess i'll die
It turns out, your mango was the long lost family heirloom of the village chief. He offers you a comfortable life in gratitude until you can make contact with your rescue team.

I'm gonna use the banana as a pretend flare gun and hope that it'll convince someone to come rescue me off the island. If someone else in the battle royale finds me first, I'll split the apple with them so that we might become friends. 🤔

Hmmm 🤔 perhaps I can use my fruit to tame wild beasts and survive that way. If all else fails, a pear can bonk and serve as a distraction

i have apples and coconuts… i guess i can use the coconut as a weapon and the apple seeds are sort of poisonous? hm.
Out of curiosity, I looked up the cyanide content of apple seeds, and the internets claims it would take anywhere from 83-500 seeds to reach acute cyanide poisoning. Varieties like golden delicious and red delicious and royal gala have higher concentrations.
So if we assume that the Animal Crossing trees produce 3 red delicious apples each and that each apple contains 5 seeds, that's 15 seeds per tree. It would take maybe 90 seeds so 6 trees and BOOM, you're in the poison business!

I promise I'm not psychotic-- I have been teaching an elementary schooler how to overcome word problems, so this is the way I get him interested in applying math to "real world" issues...

As the most popular fruit, I would dangle my apple on a stick to lure people in, then splat them in the face with persimmon, leaving them off balance, susceptible… easy prey

Out of curiosity, I looked up the cyanide content of apple seeds, and the internets claims it would take anywhere from 83-500 seeds to reach acute cyanide poisoning. Varieties like golden delicious and red delicious and royal gala have higher concentrations.
So if we assume that the Animal Crossing trees produce 3 red delicious apples each and that each apple contains 5 seeds, that's 15 seeds per tree. It would take maybe 90 seeds so 6 trees and BOOM, you're in the poison business!

I promise I'm not psychotic-- I have been teaching an elementary schooler how to overcome word problems, so this is the way I get him interested in applying math to "real world" issues...
it seems i am better equipped for this battle royale than i thought!

I'd bite the apple into small pieces and shoot it out my mouth like watermelon seed bullets and then whilst the enemy is trying to get the sticky pieces off them I'd whack them over the head with a coconut to make them unconscious and them I'd force feed them the apple seeds with cyanide in.

Me with the apple seeds:

I would place pears around me in a circle. Nobody will dare to get past them.

TBT battle royal when?

I probably would use the Apple as a projectile while with the lemons I would put the juice in a squirt bottle and use it as a “chemical weapon.” lol
if you freeze your apple, it would definitely knock down quite a few foes.

If I get the seed from inside my peach, use a slingshot to lodge it into people's throats. While my persimmons are my heath items keeping us safe and healthy.

I feel like the durian would pack a punch. Could give the enemies some blunt force trauma, maybe cut them up with the spikes. Maybe use them to make stink bombs? Also I searched "durian weapon" and found this picture:
liufsm7zn3h71.jpg

For the pear... maybe make some kind of pear launcher?

And it works, too. How dare you sneak up on us with maths like that. 😦

I would place pears around me in a circle. Nobody will dare to get past them.

TBT battle royal when?
No ordinary circle
but a circle for summoning the most fearsome ghoul
the ApPEARition of Terror!
Woooo spooky~

Back