• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your assigned fruits are your initial equips in an island battle royale...

jadetine

✨Hi! I’m Renn💫
Bells
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
How do you survive?

For me, I think the durian is an effective projectile.
Or maybe a trap marker. Imagine how bank robbers get covered in blue dye and dust when they try to open things, but in this case, the culprit is doused in stinky yellow slime.

And the peaches? Well, I will use them for bartering in the safe zones. Or maybe as bait for hunting.

EDIT: I'm having fun making up ridiculous uses for the fruits, so for all the users who comment that can't see the potential of their combo, I'm happy to prospect...
Call me... the fruit prospector.

Last edited:
well I could def clonk someone with a coconut so I think I'm good 😂
297f957c-0a13-49dd-8c8b-6c1a9a4081eb_text.gif

You could also make music with the coconuts or follow someone around to make them sound like they are on a horse. Your services might be in dire need.

I'd probably be the first to get eliminated because they're just fruit, not weapons...

I'd probably be the first to get eliminated because they're just fruit, not weapons...
OR
just hear me out
OR
you happen upon an OJ-powered kart that let's you race around the island untouched
and you discover that unripe Persimmons contain tannins that cause animals to form bezoars and you lie in wait as they keel over and start your own taxidermy business
???
PROFIT

OR
just hear me out
OR
you happen upon an OJ-powered kart that let's you race around the island untouched
and you discover that unripe Persimmons contain tannins that cause animals to form bezoars and you lie in wait as they keel over and start your own taxidermy business
???
PROFIT
I know nothing about all kinds of fruit's extra hidden quirks, so I'll take what I can get.

And when I tame the animals, they'll work for me, create weapons made out of Oranges and Persimmons and totally wipe out the entirety of the island with my loyal army of animals with deadly fruit.

Oh my goodness, that's just like Palworld minus the special powers the animals possess.

Great, what am I gonna do with my fruits, use a mushy pear as a knockoff banana peel? 😭 Mangoes are kinda tough, so I can throw them at anyone who stands in my way.

Honestly, I think anyone who has coconuts or durians would win in this battle. 😂

My fruits are kinda weak. Team coconut and team durian would reign supreme.

Great, what am I gonna do with my fruits, use a mushy pear as a knockoff banana peel? 😭 Mangoes are kinda tough, so I can throw them at anyone who stands in my way.

Honestly, I think anyone who has coconuts or durians would win in this battle. 😂
As it turns out, your pear is haunted by the ghost of a disgruntled postal worker who knows the layout of the island like the back of his hand. He offers to help you navigate to all the supply caches as long as you keep him entertained with your struggles.
And a good number of islanders are allergic to mango, but only the skin, so you equip yourself with a mango skin armor so they won't touch you.
Post automatically merged:

My fruits are kinda weak. Team coconut and team durian would reign supreme.
The cherries you picked up can resonate with a sub-sonic frequency that summons a horde of parrots when you ring them like Christmas bells. And the lemon was fermented and ready to turn into limoncello, so you hold it for either bartering or celebration.

As it turns out, your pear is haunted by the ghost of a disgruntled postal worker who knows the layout of the island like the back of his hand. He offers to help you navigate to all the supply caches as long as you keep him entertained with your struggles.
And a good number of islanders are allergic to mango, but only the skin, so you equip yourself with a mango skin armor so they won't touch you.

The cherries you picked up can resonate with a sub-sonic frequency that summons a horde of parrots when you ring them like Christmas bells. And the lemon was fermented and ready to turn into limoncello, so you hold it for either bartering or celebration.
what the heck is limoncello

I probably would use the Apple as a projectile while with the lemons I would put the juice in a squirt bottle and use it as a “chemical weapon.” lol

what the heck is limoncello

Lemon-based alcohol. It doesn't use old fermented lemons, but fresh ones for a lovely liquor to be used in cocktails or as a sugary syrup on desserts, etc.

I don’t know what a peach would do in this situation…but I could squirt lemon juice in people’s eyes!
Your peach is actually a magical peach that can heal wounds about the size of a papercut. But only if they are crescent-shaped.

I'd strategically place bananas everywhere to either a) attract Yiga clan members to do the fighting for me or b) have everyone slip on them like in the good ol' cartoons.

The oranges would be used to carve cute protective helmets out of their peel. Alternatively smash em in my hands getting their juice into everybody's (and my own) eyes. This happens every time I try to peel an orange.

Back