• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Speculative Sweets - Sellback Enabled for Yellow Candies!

I bought 100 and only got 4 SMH!!!
Post automatically merged:

OMG no one told me you didnt have to click sellback to eachone you could just select them all and do it in a bunch
Post automatically merged:

Just finessed the system and sold my old yellow candies I got from the Friday the 13th candies for more then they were worth sellback then

Last edited:
I got 2/50!!!😁 I'm very glad for the 8tbt sell back as well because I can now afford the fireworks if/when we unlock them😌

just woke up from a fat nap to see that 1/21 of my yellow candies transformed! ☺️🌈 i only needed one, so i’m very happy and grateful!

and thank you for enabling the sellback feature! i was only expecting to get like, 5 tbt per candy, so 8 tbt was a lovely surprise and vv generous! hope everyone had a great halloween! 🍬

1 in 85 😩 this was fun tho and in glad I got one! Plus one I sent to a friend turned rainbow so that'll be a nice surprise for them!

Just woke up to 3/30! I think that’s pretty good odds! I panic-bought 5 more last night and I’m glad I did, because one of those turned rainbow as well.

0/14 😭 Judging by some other stories here I'm happy I didn't have any more TBT to spend, could have been worse!

0/36- I’m shocked that I didn’t get one, but at least they can be sold back for a decent amount

I bought 20 and didn't even manage a single one 😢 I spent all my TBT on it so I'm happy we can sell them back!

Ugh, I bought 63 and got none, at least I got half my money back /:

I bought 32 and got none......Thankfully I got some bells back.

Back