Speculative Sweets - Sellback Enabled for Yellow Candies!

2/50, not bad. clearly all my luck went into this and not the masters of disguise event lmao. (0/8, babey.)

Sadly got none, for how long is the sellback possible? (I'm unsure how many to keep or sell)

Could have sworn I counted 3 when I scrolled on my phone this morning, but looks like it is 2. I bought (I think) 140. Somewhere around there.

Anyway, I'm happy, so now to make the lineup look cute.

I just got a chance to check my inventory and I just saw that one of my 13 candies turned into a Rainbow Candy! What a delightful treat!

Thank you for the sell back feature!

Congrats to everyone who got a Rainbow Candy!! 🌈 And thank you so much for the sellback feature! ^^

noo 0/10 :( oh well! congrats to everyone who got their candies! I'm selling back my yellows...

Doing some math:

Probability

96 rainbow candies/3226 total candies = approx. 2.98% chance of getting a rainbow candy!

I got 1/31 = approx. 3.23% of my candies turned rainbow!

Value

31 candies bought for 465 TBT
30 candies sold back for 240 TBT

Therefore, I spent 225 TBT for 1 rainbow candy

Not bad! 😄

Dang, I thought my 5/120 was a bit sad but apparently that's 4% which is above the average!!

doing math for my candies, I got 3/20 which is a 15% chance for me. I guess all those times in the last 3+ years when I wasn't lucky during events, finally had some pity on me.

am I perhaps the luckiest person on this forum right now?? 👀

doing math for my candies, I got 3/20 which is a 15% chance for me. I guess all those times in the last 3+ years when I wasn't lucky during events, finally had some pity on me.

am I perhaps the luckiest person on this forum right now?? 👀
I don’t want to enrage anyone, but I think I may usurp your throne as luckiest candy roller this round; I got 1 out of
3 yellow candies, or 33%

But having spent all of my luck, I will never win the Master of Disguise roulette. 🥲

Back