• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

So what do you guys do with the 2nd floor museum exhibits?

Since my whole town is still a WIP, I use 2 museum rooms for collecting bush/tree starts =)

Only have one right now, thinking about buying another since I recently picked the game back up last week. It's used for storage of stuff I don't want, but don't want to sell either.

One room holds all my extra villager pics & one holds my Streetpass item collection and my Zodiac bobbleheads. I don't have space for them in any of my houses so they sit in the museum.

I have:
-a gyroid room
-a hats room
-a room that's about halfway to being all villager pictures but has a bunch of junk in it
-a total junk room

Once I get my actual town landscaping finished (redoing to a more color scheme controlled natural look right now), I think I'm going to get the exhibits shaped up a bit. -_-

I used them as extra rooms for ideas that I couldn't fit into my house. I have a space room, Halloween room, zen room, and trophy room.

I'm using all four of my museum exhibits as storage at the moment (2 rooms for clothes, 1 for misc furniture, and 1 for ores/flowers). Although, I might make them into themed rooms once I clear my closet/sell all my extra stuff.
I doubt that will happen anytime soon though, lmao.

I decorated three of my museum exhibits (one is a children's playroom, another is a cafe, and one is like the museum director's office). Only one room is used for storage.

I'm using them as storage for some items that I like that aren't orderable.

I store all my clothes & accessories, villager pics & zodiac stuff

The first two are the nintendo items, one consisting solely of Mario items because there's so dang many. Another has the full Jingle set and another is a "Memories of Athens" (my town) area. It contains my first tools, favorite furniture items, the fireworks show things, and a few amusing items from villagers, like a mens toilet from Whitney. Haha!

I decorate them! Ones all my cherry salmon and seabass exhibit. Another's music and the final one I have is a food court!

I have two towns and I use the 2nd floor exhibits a little differently.
In my first town, LalaLand - I use my exhibit rooms solely as closet space. 1 room is for shirts, 1 is for dresses, pants and skirts, 1 is for head accessories and the last is for shoes, umbrellas and other random pieces.
In my second town, Zephyr - 1 room is for clothes, 1 is for holding hybrids until I'm ready to sell them, 1 I have random furniture pieces in and the last is a room for birthday parties - I like having a room set aside in case I host a birthday.

1st room is an island room. It has all the items from the island with K.K. Island playing. During the winter I run up there and sit in the beach chair looking at my 2 favorite villager picturs.
2nd room is a bathroom/ spa/ massage. The villager said they didn't have a bathroom in the store so I made one for them.
3rd room is a plant/ perfect fruit stand. Also keep some cedar tree/ shrub if I want to change things.
4th room is Gracie top/bottoms room. Put them in rows so I can walk down and pick the item up. Also put some socks/ stocking in the room.

All the other Gracie clothing is in my saved mail in order. Dresses can be found quickly.

storage for unorderables

first left is random unorderable items or dlc. second left is fortune cookie (getting rid of it soon). first right is pascal stuff, firework stuff (i have like 5 lovely phones smh) and stuff i got from the bug-off. second right is gracie clothes and furniture storage. i also put some more random stuff in there. i'm getting a sweets set room but i haven't planned it uet so the items are juat sitting in my museum lol

I dont really treat them as an exhibit room. Much more like a room where i store all my trash all stuffs that i would maybe use later in the game.

I have ALL the Gracie clothes in my exhibit rooms, loosely divided by season but not entirely, with some other regular clothing items I just find neat interspersed. They're fashion exhibits! :D

Mine is a little medical school. I have a library, classroom, lab and clinic.

Ahh. That sounds nice. I was thinking about doing an elementary school a while back, but never did. Maybe that will be my next project.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I always wished that we could buy manniquins. It would be nice to have a bunch of them with my favorite Gracie clothes on them. I would store them all in one of the museum rooms. 4 just isn't enough.

Back