• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

So what do you guys do with the 2nd floor museum exhibits?

In Noveon I turned one room into a spa, another into a pokemon center (since it's a pokemon themed town), another room is a library, and the last room is a pokemon gym. They're not 100% complete but it's getting there.

In my other town Luneta I'm using one for gyroid storage (I'm trying to get full sets), another is going to be a cafe, another is a gym (a regular workout gym, not a pokemon gym), and I haven't rented the last one yet.

One I use to store seeds, one is for storage of specialty items, one for clothes and one I decorate :)

Storage. I have a bunch of flowers and bush starts there. Also some perfect fruit, I think. It's really the only thing I use the second floor for.

I have one for the fortune cookie items, one for the gyroids. And then the other two are holiday rooms- Christmas and Halloween. I have almost the whole Halloween set and I need to work on Christmas :D

I use mine as extra storage. One is a chess room but the rest i dump my stuff in

all are extra storage space for items i want to use eventually. like unfinished sets or wallpaper i like but dont currently have a use for, or unorderable items that i cant quite get rid of. not quite junk but... pretty much

Back