Cycling short-term cycling thread! * very fast * in boxes: vic

issh0man

☆ alpaca queen ☆
Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
hello!

this is a short-term cycling thread as i try to get julian and marshal out to be placed in my new town. :0)

i will periodically change the thread name with who's in boxes, will hold them for 5 minutes, and if nobody scoops them up then they're being hauled off to the void!

good luck, my friends ♡

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take Pashmina off your hands

alrighty!
FC is 5430-1622-9805
town name is Asteri. :0)​

Last edited:
cool! will check up on this :)

in boxes: cookie!
moved in: phoebe

- - - Post Merge - - -

cookie has been voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes: ricky
moved in: moose

- - - Post Merge - - -

ricky has been voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oop had a hiccup in time traveling!
will get back on track in a moment. :0)

ill take him! :D

Marshal that it lol

Last edited:
marshal is currently in boxes!

if anyone wants to hold him for me, that would be amazing as i want to keep him,
but if that isn't happening then I will give him to anyone who has him as a dream villager free of charge.

first come first serve, i will hold him longer than 5 minutes. 8)

I can hold him for you.... he is too cute for you to just send away if you want to keep him? Are you resetting right now?

I can hold him for you.... he is too cute for you to just send away if you want to keep him? Are you resetting right now?

ahhh you are amazing, yes please hold him for me, getting him was a pain and i'm so hesitant to let him go.
i will be resetting probably tomorrow during the day (it's rather late here) and once i get julian out and into my friend's town for holding.

is that okay? ;;

Yes that works! So do you need me to pick him up now? I am actually going to be resetting one of my towns, too I know the struggle!

Yes that works! So do you need me to pick him up now? I am actually going to be resetting one of my towns, too I know the struggle!

now would be best, yes!
i added you, and gates are open! thank you so much omfg ;__;

haha aweome, I'm just letting someone pick up Blaire and then I'll be over for Marshal for ya :D

I have him in mytown and he's my absolute favorite. He's been my love for 3 years now. I have a lot of collectibles of him, too...Im clearly not obsessed lol

haha aweome, I'm just letting someone pick up Blaire and then I'll be over for Marshal for ya :D

I have him in mytown and he's my absolute favorite. He's been my love for 3 years now. I have a lot of collectibles of him, too...Im clearly not obsessed lol

you have no idea how happy I am omg ;_; i've been trying to get friends who don't play
anymore to hold him but they won't sobs. I was so worried I'd lose him TT TT
gates are open for whenever you're ready!

haha yay! on the way!

Btw if you come across Muffy let me know!!

haha yay! on the way!

Btw if you come across Muffy let me know!!

will do for sure! i still have to keep cycling villagers out until i get (mostly) undesirables!!
thank you so much holy cow ;~;

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes: portia
moved in: bud

- - - Post Merge - - -

portia has been voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes: kabuki
moved in: diva

- - - Post Merge - - -

going to head to bed and leave kabuki up for grabs until tomorrow. :~)
goodnight friends!​

Do you have any puppies other than cherry, Goldie, bones and cookie if so please let me know vm/pm I will adopt them :)

Do you have any puppies other than cherry, Goldie, bones and cookie if so please let me know vm/pm I will adopt them :)

if i do i will try to let you know!
keep an eye on the thread since i'll be getting villagers in and out quickly once i get a home for kabuki. :~)

- - - Post Merge - - -

kabuki is still available!
if he's not picked up soon he will be voided.

kabuki has been voided!

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes: dotty
moved in: pancetti

I'd like to adopt Dotty!

hello!
so sorry for the late reply, but if you're still available she's yours!

- - - Post Merge - - -

so sorry but dotty has been voided ;; i only have a short time to do this right now, so i'm trying to cycle quickly so that i can get julian in boxes and into my friend's town for holding.​

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes: bud
moved in: vic

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes: bertha
moved in: agent s

- - - Post Merge - - -

bertha has been voided

Back