• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ✶ zoe's cycling thread ••❥ [waitlist open]

mayor_zoe

Flower Fan
Bells
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (31) +
zoe's amiibo cycling

tumblr_inline_mpkoqdRUtu1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mpkn4da70m1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_mpkqnwSUS61qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mpkrls0vKP1qz4rgp.gif
CYCLING LIST

Town Name : Glitch
Mayor Name : Zoe

note : i won't be able to do lengthy cycling sessions for awhile.
most often than not, i'll just be squeezing in quick cycling sessions between studying.

FAQ / RULES
the most important rule for me is this: please be respectful!
this includes both to myself and to others on this thread. i highly value treating others right and passing kindness along. and i won't tolerate any negative energy on this board.

+ pricing : all villagers are 30 TBT to be paid before collection.
+ cancellation : i believe in respecting everyone's time so please only request when you are sure you want an amiibo.
with that said, if you do need to cancel during the cycling process, a TBT tip is greatly appreciated.

+ please have a spot : requesting a villager when you don't have a free spot slows down the process.
if you need time to open up a spot, i can put your name on the reservation list and work on cycling once you have one open.
+
please respect my town : i only have this one town to use and i've decided to use a villager spot for helping others get their dream villagers.
please be respectful of my town and don't destroy it.

SANRIO VILLAGERS
i do have all of the sanrio villagers available for cycling when added into the game.
if you are interested in reserving one for release, please dm me.

+ pricing : due to the high demand for these villagers, asking price is 50 TBT for a reservation, with an extra 25 TBT for a rushed reservation.
+ rushed reservation : your name will be moved up on the list (pending other rushed reservations) and i will strive to complete the cycle as quickly as possible.

CYCLE QUEUE
queue is currently open!

RESERVATIONS
reservations are currently open!

Last edited:
i have others, too. they should be listed under the “cycling list” link at the top of my post. let me know if it’s not working and i’ll see what i can do ^^

Last edited:
Hello! I was wondering if I could get Lolly. I am new to these forums, so is there another way I can pay for her?

Last edited:
Back