• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Share Your Shiny Pokémon Stories and Screenshots

Achieved one of my biggest shiny goals!
2023112210343700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Shiny magikarp in a master ball!! I wasn't even hunting shinies it just showed up😁

 -Snip-
What pokemon is that on the right? I couldn't figure it out.

In Violet, I’ve only found two Shinies but I found them without Even trying. The first is a female Lechonk which I evolved and the other is Iron Bundle which just stood there and stared at me until I initiated a Wild battle with it.

My two most recent shiny encounters were a full odds shiny Lycanroc in Pokemon Violet and a full odds shiny Audino in Pokemon White 2. Both being done as challenges, the Violet playthrough a Surpriselocke and the White 2 playthrough a Nuzlocke, I'm very happy I encountered these two. The last time I encountered a shiny in one of the older games was Snover in Platinum, and I went on to win that Nuzlocke challenge, so maybe that shiny Audino appearing means my White 2 file is now blessed for a four-peat victory (White, Platinum, SoulSilver, White 2). 👀

ET6X8t6.jpg

EID8TJC.jpg

CbRnFDI.jpg

wQn5uoC.jpg

Arceus I've found a few more,

-I found a shiny Wurmple in a mass out break which was kinda cool. I perfected Wurmple's entry, a while back. but it was cool to find a purple/blueish one

-I found a shiny Gravler by chance, just saw him lying in the rain. He's brown, so I named him Mud.

-I found a Shiny Remoraid, which was cute. Remoraid are so aggressive. They just wanna tare you apart. But he's cute

I found a shiny Drifloon which is cute, I like him alot. Not on my team, but he's a cutie.
--
I don't have any shiny Pokémon on my team lol. By this point by friend had a ton more then me haha.

I was really hoping for a shiny Chatot once I first saw there were Chatot xD. But mine is a normal cutie. I did spend a good chunk of time trying to summon a shiny one.

Last edited:
Yesterday I got a shiny sandy shocks

today I got 1 shiny slither wing, 3 male shiny glimmora , 1 female shiny glimmora and 1 shiny flutter mane

Shiny paradox Pokémon exclusive to Scarlet complete!

Last edited:
Just realized I never posted the last two shinies I caught in Legends: Arceus!

I found a shiny female Hippowdon in what I'm 90% sure was a regular mass outbreak, although it's been a while so I might be wrong on the specifics.
IMG_6194.JPG

And I'd also found a shiny Geodude, who I'm pretty sure was just a random encounter! I've had perfect research on Geodude for a good while now, so it was only a matter of time lol
IMG_6195.JPG

Just realized I never posted the last two shinies I caught in Legends: Arceus!

I found a shiny female Hippowdon in what I'm 90% sure was a regular mass outbreak, although it's been a while so I might be wrong on the specifics.
View attachment 535552

And I'd also found a shiny Geodude, who I'm pretty sure was just a random encounter! I've had perfect research on Geodude for a good while now, so it was only a matter of time lol
View attachment 535553
When I first started playing diamond and pearl I thought Hippowdon was just the male colour so when I saw a female one on the GTS I thought it was a shiny and traded my arceus for it 😭

Back