Pokémon Share Your Shiny Pokémon Stories and Screenshots

Achieved one of my biggest shiny goals!
2023112210343700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Shiny magikarp in a master ball!! I wasn't even hunting shinies it just showed up😁

 -Snip-
What pokemon is that on the right? I couldn't figure it out.

In Violet, I’ve only found two Shinies but I found them without Even trying. The first is a female Lechonk which I evolved and the other is Iron Bundle which just stood there and stared at me until I initiated a Wild battle with it.

My two most recent shiny encounters were a full odds shiny Lycanroc in Pokemon Violet and a full odds shiny Audino in Pokemon White 2. Both being done as challenges, the Violet playthrough a Surpriselocke and the White 2 playthrough a Nuzlocke, I'm very happy I encountered these two. The last time I encountered a shiny in one of the older games was Snover in Platinum, and I went on to win that Nuzlocke challenge, so maybe that shiny Audino appearing means my White 2 file is now blessed for a four-peat victory (White, Platinum, SoulSilver, White 2). 👀

ET6X8t6.jpg

EID8TJC.jpg

CbRnFDI.jpg

wQn5uoC.jpg

Arceus I've found a few more,

-I found a shiny Wurmple in a mass out break which was kinda cool. I perfected Wurmple's entry, a while back. but it was cool to find a purple/blueish one

-I found a shiny Gravler by chance, just saw him lying in the rain. He's brown, so I named him Mud.

-I found a Shiny Remoraid, which was cute. Remoraid are so aggressive. They just wanna tare you apart. But he's cute

I found a shiny Drifloon which is cute, I like him alot. Not on my team, but he's a cutie.
--
I don't have any shiny Pokémon on my team lol. By this point by friend had a ton more then me haha.

I was really hoping for a shiny Chatot once I first saw there were Chatot xD. But mine is a normal cutie. I did spend a good chunk of time trying to summon a shiny one.

Last edited:
Yesterday I got a shiny sandy shocks

today I got 1 shiny slither wing, 3 male shiny glimmora , 1 female shiny glimmora and 1 shiny flutter mane

Shiny paradox Pokémon exclusive to Scarlet complete!

Last edited:
Just realized I never posted the last two shinies I caught in Legends: Arceus!

I found a shiny female Hippowdon in what I'm 90% sure was a regular mass outbreak, although it's been a while so I might be wrong on the specifics.
IMG_6194.JPG

And I'd also found a shiny Geodude, who I'm pretty sure was just a random encounter! I've had perfect research on Geodude for a good while now, so it was only a matter of time lol
IMG_6195.JPG

Just realized I never posted the last two shinies I caught in Legends: Arceus!

I found a shiny female Hippowdon in what I'm 90% sure was a regular mass outbreak, although it's been a while so I might be wrong on the specifics.
View attachment 535552

And I'd also found a shiny Geodude, who I'm pretty sure was just a random encounter! I've had perfect research on Geodude for a good while now, so it was only a matter of time lol
View attachment 535553
When I first started playing diamond and pearl I thought Hippowdon was just the male colour so when I saw a female one on the GTS I thought it was a shiny and traded my arceus for it 😭

Back