• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Share Your Shiny Pokémon Stories and Screenshots

Soooo I just had absolutely unprecedented masuda method luck
sCYR61c.jpg

I'm really glad it happened on Zorua, out of all the Pokémon I've hunted using masuda in this game so far. Proof you can't have too much of a good thing. 😭

I'm still shiny hunting for Zorua, so good for you 👍
You should see [ don't know if it works] if you could do some sort of transfer if you had legends arceus and have both variations of Zorua (even better if they're both shiny) in the same game

If I know what you're talking about, you could get a Hisuian Zoroark for preordering the DLC. Breeding a Hisuian Zoroark just gives you a regular Unovan Zorua.

I'm still shiny hunting for Zorua, so good for you 👍
You should see [ don't know if it works] if you could do some sort of transfer if you had legends arceus and have both variations of Zorua (even better if they're both shiny) in the same game

Ahaha funny you should mention that, because I was breeding the shiny regular Zorua to give this guy a brother ;>

RXXZd7N.png

But I ended up with triplets. 😂 Also yeah transferring from Legends Arceus is possible now through Pokémon Home. Best of luck on your shiny Zorua search too!! It's one of my favorite shinies for sure.

If I know what you're talking about, you could get a Hisuian Zoroark for preordering the DLC. Breeding a Hisuian Zoroark just gives you a regular Unovan Zorua.

I'm glad to report that breeding Hisuian Zorua is possible, if you give the Hiusian Zoroark an everstone. You can also change the ball it's in through breeding once you get a female one, so I got my shiny one in a Love ball.

You have my dream. Both zorua types, AND both of them are shinies

Forgot to mention this back when the DLC first came out. I was just playing through its storyline when I saw this guy wandering around. Don’t have this shiny yet and it’s such a good one!

IMG_9029.jpeg

(Sorry for crappy phone pic that’s all I have handy at the moment. I usually have proper screenshots. Ah well.)

Yesterday- I got another Shiny Eevee - this time it was male & I caught it in a Ultra ball

Today - I hatched my first shiny sprigatito unfortunately it’s male so I’m going to continue my hunt

Back