Shop The Ballroom (-◉‿◉-) Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Apricorn Balls & Items + Shiny Pokémon, Apricornmons & More!

Hello! I apologize for asking about something that you're not specifically offering, but I'm looking for something specific that I haven't been able to find elsewhere yet.

Would you be willing/able to do a quick trade/tradeback for Dex data in Pokémon HOME?

If this isn't something you can do, or you don't want to do it for whatever reason, that's perfectly fine, I just figured I'd ask, just in case.

Hello! I apologize for asking about something that you're not specifically offering, but I'm looking for something specific that I haven't been able to find elsewhere yet.

Would you be willing/able to do a quick trade/tradeback for Dex data in Pokémon HOME?

If this isn't something you can do, or you don't want to do it for whatever reason, that's perfectly fine, I just figured I'd ask, just in case.
Heya Kiwi, no worries about asking, I don't mind at all!
I don't actually have those guys just yet either, but I'm working on my living dex right now so I will get them eventually (hopefully sooner than later) and I'll totally let you touch trade them when I do! :)

Thank you so much! I'm not in any rush, so if/when you have them, I'll be very grateful to trade for their data, and I'll be more than happy to send you some bells or maybe some Pokémon from Shield or whatever else you might like in return for the favor. I'm surprised how difficult those four are to find, I was able to trade on the GTS for every other Pokémon.

Thanks again, perhaps I'll see a message from you again someday soon when you have those four. :)

Thank you so much! I'm not in any rush, so if/when you have them, I'll be very grateful to trade for their data, and I'll be more than happy to send you some bells or maybe some Pokémon from Shield or whatever else you might like in return for the favor. I'm surprised how difficult those four are to find, I was able to trade on the GTS for every other Pokémon.

Thanks again, perhaps I'll see a message from you again someday soon when you have those four. :)
Of course! Yeah I was also surprised, my usual GTS trading tricks weren't working either. I'd really hate to have to buy the DLC for this game twice for 4 pokemon :/

hi firesquids! im not sure if you do specific requests, but I was wondering if you had an alolan vulpix in a loveball? 🥹

Heya Skar, yeah I can do that. It'll be 15 tbt, let me know when you're available to trade :)
oh my god im so sorry i was surprise trading just now and randomly got an alolan vulpix in a dreamball, so i actually dont need one anymore!! but lmk if i should still pay for the trouble i'm sorry ;w;

Back