• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Share Your Shiny Pokémon Stories and Screenshots

IMG_1470.png

Caught this Shiny Heart patterned spinda, so obsessed with her. Her little broken heart. Ugh. This is the only spinda pattern I like so I feel lucky 🥴

Screenshot_20240224-185142.png

I caught 4 shinies during the Sinnoh Tour today, I'm very happy! Azelf isn't my regions lake trio which makes it even cooler, and white basculin was new out on routes today. Looking forward to being able to evolve him!

Turns out it's been a while since I posted in this thread and I've caught quite a lot of shinies in PoGo since then;

A few shadow ones - Mewtwo and Raikou in their raids and a Trapinch that is now Flygon from the rocket leader battle

image2.png
image3.png
image0.png

Some of my recent favourite legendary shiny catches - after doing loads of Kyogre raids when it was around last year and not getting a shiny I actually managed to get both Kyogre and Groudon on their raid days, then traded them with my sister and a friend who also had them to get lucky ones. During the Sinnoh tour I caught two shiny origin Palkia while my sister got two Dialga instead so we traded one to each other.

image5.png
image6.png
image7.png
image8.png
image9.png
image11.png

A couple of other top picks from the tour weekend - was so happy to hatch shiny Pachirisu as that was my aim for the event and I already had a shiny Piplup so was nice to complete that trio with the other starters.

image10.png
image1 2.png
image0.png
image4 2.png
image5.png

Just some random ones - Spheal is one of my favourite Pokemon was getting a shiny with a scarf was a great moment and shiny Ditto was a pleasant surprise.

image6.png
image7.png
image3.png
image8.png

Won't include the pictures for others as there are a lot but also caught shiny versions of;

• community day Mons - Grubbin, Timburr, Wooper (including my first Shundo with the Paldean one), Mareep, Rowlet, Porygon, Chansey, Bagon, Bellsprout and a bunch of random ones from the December catch up day.
  • other legendaries, etc - Genesect, multiple Suicune, Raikou and Entei, Guzzlord, Cobalion, Reshiram, Therian Landorus, Latios and Latias, Zelf and Uxie
  • raids - Hisuian Samurott and Decidueye, plus Heracross, from their raid weekends and Gengar, Absol and Sceptile from mega raids.
  • randoms - Skorupi, Pumpkaboo with the Halloween costume, Phantump, Ralts, a few Voltorbs (regular and Hisuian), Bulbasaur, Skarmory, Amaura, Galarian Darumaka, Dratini, Rockruff, Turtonator, Spinda, Mime Jr., Wimpod, some Pikachu with hats and quite a lot more
  • plus a whole load of Bronzor, even considering the perma-boosted odds it has - swear every other one I click is shiny
And finally my Mew! Which can now join my shiny Celebi while I work towards Jirachi (if I ever find more Kecleon) and Shaymin 😄

image4.png

Don’t have pictures of them, but other than my shiny Bellsprout I caught the other day on PoGo, I found a shiny Drifloon and Sabeleye on PoGo too. Been having some pretty good luck here recently. 🙂

Back