• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Share Your Island Map

I love this map I wouldn't mind getting it when I reset my island. Even has a heart shaped pond. So perfect!
I have been having so much fun with this map. The only thing that I compromised on was the position of the secret beach. I found one where the secret beach was in the middle of the island. The problem was the airport color and fruit. The map I picked had everything else I wanted so wasn’t go to try again just for the secret beach.

My main Island (Destiny)
325422641_547477510760455_118944192298697631_n.jpg

My 2nd island (Quadratum)
325359321_1653709721736863_3694241247061121885_n.jpg

I'm glad we reached a new site because I got myself a new island. 😂

5qCHm4Q.jpg

I couldn't live with my orange airport, so I hardcore resetted until I had my butterfly rock and no other big or broken rocks, the big peninsula, the town hall in the middle of the smaller section divided by the two different river exits, the yellow airport of course and peaches. I also got roses, which is an added bonus.
My only complaint is that I'd rather have the long pier and the river flipped, but I think it's near impossible for me to get my perfect map and at the end of the day my design will just be flipped. And I think it will bother me less once it's designed. And a part of me also prefers it, I might be hung up on the New Leaf river.

Anyway... I mostly did it because I wanted to match with my yellow train station in New Leaf. ^-^
I probably won't really have time to work on it until summer and then winter break though.
But here's hoping it'll be my last island in 2023 and overall. ^-^ c: Resetting is no fun, rebuilding is tho.

Here's my island currently...I have a east river layout but my RS building is quite far. I'm moving the shops to the far right-bottom, rather than having them at the centre of the island. I'm currently planning on making my entrance and creating the village neighborhood where the shops are on the map. Let's see how this goes lmao

Attachments

• rosemintisland.JPG
    rosemintisland.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 69
My newest island, Pookytopia 3.0

IMG_20230131_185443505.jpg

Blue airport
Apples
Roses
Starters: Hamlet and Quinn

Never saw this map before but I love it! There's so much space and a couple beautifully placed waterfalls. I will do very little terraforming and will leave it as natural as possible.

Will fill it up with cats again once I can get more.

This is my new map for my second island reset.. I may not keep it, though. ^^;
I was excited to have the resident services so far away from the airport (on my other island it's ridiculously close), but now I'm honestly not too sure. Plus, I didn't get the fruit nor the airport color I wanted..
PLUS, these two starters are the SAME two I got on my original island as starters.

bz3aGTO.png

IMG_1818.jpeg

Island Name:Honeydew
Island Rep Name:Travis
Starters:
Axel (Jock)
Agnes (Sisterly)
Starter Fruit:Cherry
Starter Flower:Lilly

i love my island map so much i may not terraform on this island in particular & i may do waterscaping not too sure & i’m not going to add able sisters & i’ll add blathers but just the tent

Here's my island currently...I have a east river layout but my RS building is quite far. I'm moving the shops to the far right-bottom, rather than having them at the centre of the island. I'm currently planning on making my entrance and creating the village neighborhood where the shops are on the map. Let's see how this goes lmao
love this layout and the terraforming you've done so far! RS really is super far away and everything looks really natural. can't wait to check out your DA! good luck with the entrance and village 🎉

This was my island when I first started, I've now moved the shop to the top infront of the beach and all villagers homes to the bottom left
image.jpg

4.png
Here's Roseberry's map pre-terraforming (the screenshot taken when we reached 3 stars.) I've already removed the stray cliff and pond on the right. I'm currently wondering if I should flatten the island or not. I kinda know what I want to do with the layout but I don't know if flattening would make it easier or if it'd just add to the workload. 🤔

im still working on both islands

Attachments

• 2023042314035500_s.jpg
    2023042314035500_s.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 2022010708271000_s.jpg
    2022010708271000_s.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 36
VideoCapture_20230617-091203.jpg

This is my starting map for my 3rd island, Sakura! 🌸😊 I love my starting villagers, Frita and Roald! 🍔❄️ I was hoping I would get Frita for a while and I finally got her! 🎆🎊 I am very happy with Roald, as he's one of my super-all-time favourites and a lil' cutie! 💫💗

My native fruit is peaches, which I'm completely happy with, and I have a green airport, which I'm also very happy with! 🍑💚My native flowers are windflowers, which aren't so bad, but I wish I got roses or lilies instead, but it's fine! 🌹🌼

Last edited:
Back