• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Share Your Island Map

Oblivia

<3
Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Bells
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Spirit Candy: Wix
Hello, everyone! This is the official thread for all things island map-related. With terraforming being a confirmed mechanic and there being more landscape customization options than ever, it's safe to say our maps will likely all go through a few dozen different metamorphoses along the way. You can use this thread to post your original map layout, and to update when you've made a big change or accepted new animal companions onto your island. Show us what you've got!

AicDBTp.jpg

Capturing Screenshots and Videos

To capture a screenshot on your Nintendo Switch, press the capture button on the bottom of the left Joy-Con! On a Pro Controller, the button will be towards the centre-left of the controller. For a video, simply hold down the capture button.

For viewing your captured screenshots and videos, head to the Switch Home Menu and press the blue Albums button along the bottom. See the official Nintendo support article here for more information.

Sharing Screenshots and Videos

You can use the built-in Share function in the Albums app to post your screenshots or videos to either Twitter or Facebook. See the official Nintendo support article here for more information.

Alternatively, if you are using an SD Card, you can remove it from your Switch and insert the card into a computer to retrieve the images manually for upload on TBT. (or another website) The SD Card can be found under the kickstand on the back.

Note: We, the staff, will be creating a series of relevant sticky threads for New Horizons shortly and closing similar existing threads. This is to have full control over the OPs of the threads, and to eliminate any fighting over who gets the make 'the' thread.

I'll be posting it here too then ♡

ETe_IHEUEAEkqWh.jpg

I have a lot of plans for it, but here is my map for now:

Faraway Island.jpg

Starters: Katt & Antonio
Color: Green
Fruit: Peaches

Last edited:
these all look so good :’o so excited to finally play this

Last edited:
90C9652F-230B-4987-BEB8-A988747DB126.jpg

I didn’t really have an island layout in mind beforehand so I just picked the one out of the four that I liked the best. I hope I don’t regret having the East river outlet so high up on the left :/

EThtyhqU8AIz7cs

took me 3 hours to get oranges, orange airport, and the residential services to be generally in the spot i'd want it to be in!
pashmina and dom is just the icing on top though ^_^

90140636_10216056994726365_8115066493604986880_o.jpg

I love it. <3 Peaches is my town fruit too. The villagers leave something to be desired but I'll fix that eventually.

ETh0OalUwAAyynU.jpeg

I picked this map bc I wanted to put my house in the middle of the mini island there but nobody told me I couldnt past the rivers at the beginning of the game )): things I wish I knew

Back