Buying Selling Pokemon & Looking for Shinies, Vivillions etc.~

I still have that shiny Charizard and Chansey plus I gotten a shiny Slyveon if your interested!

Hello! I dont need a Charizard (I have two right now), but I may want the Chansey or Sylveon.
Mind letting me know their abilities, levels, genders, names, and OTs? If you have time :3

Hello! I dont need a Charizard (I have two right now), but I may want the Chansey or Sylveon.
Mind letting me know their abilities, levels, genders, names, and OTs? If you have time :3
Here ya go!
Chansey: ability- Natural Cure, level-95, gender-Female
Sylveon: ability- Pixilate, level-100, gender- Female

They both have no nicknames and sorry if this a really stupid question but what is OT?

Nah its okay XD OT stands for Original Trainer I believe, it is found under the Pokemon's nickname and real name and stuff. It is the name of the first person who owned it and cannot be changed.

Last edited:
Nah its okay XD OT stands for Original Trainer I believe, it is found under the Pokemon's nickname and real name and stuff. It is the name of the first person who owned it and cannot be changed.
Oh okay I feel so dumb now haha cx then the OTs are 10k & Luna Prince

Do you want to buy them? Sorry if I'm rushing you/being rude I just wanted some clarification..

She's thinking all of ur savings

don't hate me - I'm actually Issi's friend

Last edited:
Back