Selling Event Pokémon & More (For Pokémon Home & Sword/Shield)

Holla

🌸
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Feedback
100% (152) +
I have a bunch of extra event Pokémon and Pokémon with region exclusive forms that I’m looking to sell. I am able to trade in either Pokémon Home or Sword and Shield. Please note that while all Pokémon can be traded in Home not all of them are compatible with Sword and Shield. Any Pokémon with * can only be traded in Pokémon Home at this time. If you want to know more about a specific Pokémon feel free to ask. :)

The following event Pokémon that are in bold were originally obtained by me so I know that they are 100% legitimate. I don’t believe the others are hacks (from what I can tell) but as they were traded to me I have no way of knowing for sure. Due to this they will be priced accordingly.

Events:
Mew | GF (20th Anniversary) | Level 100 | ENG | 75TBT
Celebi | GF (20th Anniversary) | Level 100 | ENG | 75TBT

Celebi | WIN2011 | Level 50 | ENG | 50TBT
Jirachi | GF (20th Anniversary) | Level 100| ENG | 75TBT
Shaymin* | Movie11 | Level 50 | ENG | 50TBT
Manaphy* | NWS | Level 50 | ENG | 50TBT
Darkrai* | GF (20th Anniversary) | Level 100 | ENG | 75TBT
Darkrai* | ALAMOS | Level 50 | ENG | 50TBT
Victini | GF (20th Anniversary) | Level 100 | ENG | 75TBT
Genesect | GF (20th Anniversary) | Level 100 | ENG | 75TBT
Meloetta* | GF (20th Anniversary) | Level 100 | ENG | 75TBT
Hoopa* (Confined) | Alexander | Level 50 | ENG | 75TBT

Hoopa* (Confined) | Harry | Level 50 | ENG | 50TBT
Hoopa* (Unbound) | ゼンリョク | Level 15 | KOR 50TBT | 50TBT
Diancie | Hope | Level 50 | ENG | 75TBT
Diancie | Hope | Level 50 | ENG | 50TBT
Diancie | Hope | Level 100 | ENG | 50TBT

The Pokémon below are a bit unique. The Deoxys forms aren’t actually event Pokémon as they are from ORAS but Home considers them as “special” Pokémon so I can’t just Wonder Box them away. So they are priced cheap.

The Mew below is arguably semi legitimate. Please click the spoiler below to see the explanation.
This Mew is not actually from the official event. It’s not hacked either though. My ID and OT in Pokémon Blue virtual console matches that of the event one (GF and 22796) so upon performing the notorious mew glitch I was able to obtain one with the ID and OT that are required to be transferred into Bank and then Home. Not just any Mew obtained via the glitch is able to be transferred as they must have this specific ID and OT. Gen 1 did not have any way to identify event only Pokémon as ribbons and cherish balls did not yet exist so it’s purely the ID and OT that marks this Pokémon as an event once transferred. Odds are I’ll keep this Pokémon for myself but if anyone still wants it knowing that while it’ll pass all hack checks it’s not technically legit then by all means. The price reflects the ridiculous amount of time and effort it took to get.

Other:
Deoxys* (Normal) | Not an Event | Level 80 | ENG | 20TBT
Deoxys* (Attack) | Not an Event | Level 80 | ENG | 20TBT
Deoxys* (Defense) | Not an Event | Level 80 | ENG | 20TBT
Deoxys* (Speed) | Not an Event | Level 80 | ENG 20TBT
Mew | GF (Virtual Console) | Level 10 | ENG | 100TBT

All of the Pokémon below can only be traded in Pokémon Home. Prices reflect forms that are rarer than others.

Vivillon & Furfrou Forms:
Garden Vivillon | ENG | 10TBT
Continental Vivillon | ENG | 10TBT
Continental Vivillon | GER | 10TBT
Monsoon Vivillon | JPN | 25TBT
Sun Vivillon | ENG | 20TBT
Meadow Vivillon | FRE | 20TBT
Marine Vivillon | ENG | 15TBT
Marine Vivillon | ITA | 15TBT
Tundra Vivillon | JPN | 20TBT
Tundra Vivillon (nicknamed) | ENG | 10TBT
Polar Vivillon | ENG | 15TBT