Buying Event, Shiny, Competitive, or Legendary Pokemon / Items (Sword and Shield)

Stil

Bells
Weird Doll
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (219) +
Im looking for legendary, shiny, or event pokemon. Only legit pokemon please (no hacked).
I am willing to trade collectibles too, of equal value of course.

Rare pokeballs: 50 tbt each Moon ball, heavy ball, beast ball, Fast ball, Friend ball, Love ball, ect.

Competitive Pokemon: 100 TBT each
Shiny pokemon: 150 TBT each
Shiny competitive pokemon: 300 TBT each
Legendries: 150 TBT each

Last edited:
Ok! I hope you can wait a few minutes because I need to breed one real quick :)
Thank you for your patience! <3
Not a problem at all!
Post automatically merged:

Grookey for 25 TBT? Willing to negotiate.
It looks like someone had traded with me that wasnt you and they traded me a Grookey. lol I sent you the bells anyway for the effort!

Hiya! Are you looking for any particular legendary/shiny pokemon or just any?

Are there any shinies you prefer? I have a bunch from when SwSh was in its prime and they’re just sitting in boxes right now.

Are there any shinies you prefer? I have a bunch from when SwSh was in its prime and they’re just sitting in boxes right now.
I couldnt say specifically off the top of my head but I am in the market for rare pokeballs also. Let me know what you have

I couldnt say specifically off the top of my head but I am in the market for rare pokeballs also. Let me know what you have
Okay, I have the following shinies:
Machoke, Obstagoon, Gallade, Dragapult, Toxtricity, Lanturn, Heliolisk, Swoobat, Glaceon, Mr. Rime, Ferrothorn, Bronzong, Magikarp (Several).

I have others but they were not caught by me, so their origin is questionable. I caught all of the above and I can guarantee they’re legitimate. PM me if you would like to know about stats and/or their pokeballs.

As for rare balls, I have none. I’ve used all of mine 😅

Awesome :) I'd be interested in all of them to be honest. Is 150 tbt each good?

Back