Buying Various Poké Balls & Pokemon for Sword/Shield

I've got a level 100 hyper trained & EV'd Shiny Toxtricity + Golurk (both hatched myself so no hacks), as well as one of each the Friend, Lure, Level, Love, Moon, Dream, and Beast balls. Though, ideally i'd want a bit more than 300 for the competitive shinies since I put a lot of investment into them both.

On another note, i've also got quite a few nature mints and bottle caps, as well as a pokemon with PokeRus and a competitive bred (but level 1) Ralts with Trace, if you'd be interested any of those.
Hi there! So I'd definitely be interested in your poke balls, nature mints, bottle caps and the bred Raltz. I am debating whether or not I want to scoop up the toxicitry or golurk, I may hold off for now and think about it (they're not my favorites, but I do like having battle ready stiff lined up so may change my mind) I do see what you mean about the effort investment, and can definitely pay a bit more if I come back for them.

I have been offering 50 tbt per pokeball, but am not sure what to offer for the mints or bottlecaps - Do you have a price in mind that would fairly compensate the effort it took for them? (I haven't farmed any mints or things myself yet so am unsure how difficult it is to get.) And I had thrown out a 100tbt offer in my op for competitive bred pokemon, does that seem fair to you for the raltz?

Let me know what you think, I'm flexible on prices :3

Last edited:
Hi there! So I'd definitely be interested in your poke balls, nature mints, bottle caps and the bred Raltz. I am debating whether or not I want to scoop up the toxicitry or golurk, I may hold off for now and think about it (they're not my favorites, but I do like having battle ready stiff lined up so may change my mind) I do see what you mean about the effort investment, and can definitely pay a bit more if I come back for them.

I have been offering 50 tbt per pokeball, but am not sure what to offer for the mints or bottlecaps - Do you have a price in mind that would fairly compensate the effort it took for them? (I haven't farmed any mints or things myself yet so am unsure how difficult it is to get.) And I had thrown out a 100tbt offer in my op for competitive bred pokemon, does that seem fair to you for the raltz?

Let me know what you think, I'm flexible on prices :3
The price for the ralts and the pokeballs sound fine, and I was tentative about the shinies anyway so that's ok! I've got a competitive bred toxel if you'd prefer it over toxtricity that I can sell for the same price as ralts.

For the mints and bottle caps, my best guess would just be 1 BP : 1 TBT (takes probably around five minutes per battle, and you get 2 per battle at the highest tier), so like 50 tbt for mints and 25 for regular bottle caps (gold can't be bought but train all six stats, so I can do those for 100), but I understand if you want to hold off on those for now. For reference, I've got brave, impish, lax, mild, calm, careful, jolly, and serious mints, 12 regular bottle caps, and 1 gold right now.

The price for the ralts and the pokeballs sound fine, and I was tentative about the shinies anyway so that's ok! I've got a competitive bred toxel if you'd prefer it over toxtricity that I can sell for the same price as ralts.

For the mints and bottle caps, my best guess would just be 1 BP : 1 TBT (takes probably around five minutes per battle, and you get 2 per battle at the highest tier), so like 50 tbt for mints and 25 for regular bottle caps (gold can't be bought but train all six stats, so I can do those for 100), but I understand if you want to hold off on those for now. For reference, I've got brave, impish, lax, mild, calm, careful, jolly, and serious mints, 12 regular bottle caps, and 1 gold right now.
Sweet, that all sounds good to me! :) I'll pass on the toxel for now, but the total list of things I would like to buy if I'm able to would be:
  • Ralts (100tbt) + All 7 Poke Balls @ 50 each (350 tbt) + 12 bottle caps @ 25 each (300 tbt) + 1 gold bottle cap (100 tbt) + brave, impish, calm, careful, and jolly mints @ 50 each (250 tbt)
I believe the total would be 1,100tbt (probably double check my math because I am terrible at it 😅)
If that all sounds okay to you too, I'll be available anytime to trade :3

Sweet, that all sounds good to me! :) I'll pass on the toxel for now, but the total list of things I would like to buy if I'm able to would be:
  • Ralts (100tbt) + All 7 Poke Balls @ 50 each (350 tbt) + 12 bottle caps @ 25 each (300 tbt) + 1 gold bottle cap (100 tbt) + brave, impish, calm, careful, and jolly mints @ 50 each (250 tbt)
I believe the total would be 1,100tbt (probably double check my math because I am terrible at it 😅)
If that all sounds okay to you too, I'll be available anytime to trade :3
Sorry for the late response, I fell asleep. Your math is correct (I think lol), so I'll load some fodder Pokémon up with those items and get them ready to go. We can trade in like an hour if that's ok with you? I'll keep checking TBT so just PM me with a link trade code when you're free.

Edit: Going to sleep soon but I can trade tomorrow at about midnight GMT if that works for you.

Last edited:
If you'd like I can possibly custom competitive train(or maybe I figure out to competitive breed) a Pokemon of your choose, certain Pokemon I cannot do, but I can do the majority of non-DLC Pokemon, do you have any certain favorites or one your looking for your party? I could train one for you but there are different types of competitive movesets for a Pokemon: Sweeper, Scout, Walls, Support, Staller, Tank etc.. to name a few, you would have to tell me what kind of team or battle strategy you want for it(A Pokemon for a rain team, trick room team, sweeper team, etc..) This would take me some time to do obviously but good thing your really patient 😊
I would accept that price you listed for what your doing for a normal competitive Pokemon, I'm unsure what collectiable I could get from you that would be fair, the balloons are super cute, I don't remember their worth but I thought they were expensive, anyways I would be glad to accept any collectiable(if any) that would be worth a normal competitive Pokemon instead of TBT too! :)

If you'd like I can possibly custom competitive train(or maybe I figure out to competitive breed) a Pokemon of your choose, certain Pokemon I cannot do, but I can do the majority of non-DLC Pokemon, do you have any certain favorites or one your looking for your party? I could train one for you but there are different types of competitive movesets for a Pokemon: Sweeper, Scout, Walls, Support, Staller, Tank etc.. to name a few, you would have to tell me what kind of team or battle strategy you want for it(A Pokemon for a rain team, trick room team, sweeper team, etc..) This would take me some time to do obviously but good thing your really patient 😊
I would accept that price you listed for what your doing for a normal competitive Pokemon, I'm unsure what collectiable I could get from you that would be fair, the balloons are super cute, I don't remember their worth but I thought they were expensive, anyways I would be glad to accept any collectiable(if any) that would be worth a normal competitive Pokemon instead of TBT too! :)
Hi again :) Yes I probably should have been more specific about what I want in my post, sorry about it being so vague haha. So I guess when I say I'm looking for "competitive" pokemon, I'm looking for pokemon that have already been worked on so that I can use them for further breeding and shiny hunting. It's not really that I want battle-ready stuff that has been EV trained, I just like hunting my own shinies so having pokemon that have already been bred for stats cuts a lot of the work out for me.

My ideal thing I'm hoping for is 6IV pokemon (either in a plain poke-ball or rare ball, and with hidden abilities if applicable), then I can stick them in the daycare with my dittos and roll on with a shiny hunt. That said, I think it would be a lot of work to come up with those if you didn't already have extras laying about from past breeding, but I could up my offer (maybe 250tbt per 6IV?) if you really did want to breed some pokemon for TBT, and then of course I could do a balloon in exchange for multiple. Let me know what you think, it would perhaps be more work than you would care for since it sounds like you would also be learning the mechanics as you go, but we can PM about some more of the details if you're still interested :3

Hi again :) Yes I probably should have been more specific about what I want in my post, sorry about it being so vague haha. So I guess when I say I'm looking for "competitive" pokemon, I'm looking for pokemon that have already been worked on so that I can use them for further breeding and shiny hunting. It's not really that I want battle-ready stuff that has been EV trained, I just like hunting my own shinies so having pokemon that have already been bred for stats cuts a lot of the work out for me.

My ideal thing I'm hoping for is 6IV pokemon (either in a plain poke-ball or rare ball, and with hidden abilities if applicable), then I can stick them in the daycare with my dittos and roll on with a shiny hunt. That said, I think it would be a lot of work to come up with those if you didn't already have extras laying about from past breeding, but I could up my offer (maybe 250tbt per 6IV?) if you really did want to breed some pokemon for TBT, and then of course I could do a balloon in exchange for multiple. Let me know what you think, it would perhaps be more work than you would care for since it sounds like you would also be learning the mechanics as you go, but we can PM about some more of the details if you're still interested :3
I see you just want 6IV pokemon, so a moveset would not be important, since you want to build up from the 6IV and use it for shiny hunting gotcha, I can try and get some 6IV pokemon in normal balls,(hidden abilities too) what kinds? Do you have a favorite type or some kinds of pokemon you really like that I can get you? :)
If your offering me to have multiple of competitive pokemon for balloons then I'm up for the challenge ;)

heyhey c:
i actually have a collection of 6iv pokemon in rare balls. some also have their hidden ability. not sure about their natures tho since i dont really look up whats good for each pokemon :s
im mostly interested in the togepi egg and the blue feather but not sure how many pokemon you are looking for haha
i would also trade for pokemon in rare balls i dont have yet since im still collecting ~ do you have a list of pokemon you want or maybe i can send you screenshots of my boxes?

heyhey c:
i actually have a collection of 6iv pokemon in rare balls. some also have their hidden ability. not sure about their natures tho since i dont really look up whats good for each pokemon :s
im mostly interested in the togepi egg and the blue feather but not sure how many pokemon you are looking for haha
i would also trade for pokemon in rare balls i dont have yet since im still collecting ~ do you have a list of pokemon you want or maybe i can send you screenshots of my boxes?
Hi :) Oh gosh I'm so excited to see what you have, I'll probably be interested in a bunch. It's totally up to you if it's easier to send a list or screenshot of what you have :3 And thats definitely fine about the natures, it won't bother me if they're not ideal.

I can for sure trade you the togepi egg and/or blue feather for enough pokemon, are they still valued around like 800tbt-ish for blue feather and like 2.5k-ish for the togepi egg? And we could value each pokemon traded around 200, or what do you think?

Also since you mentioned you might want to trade for pokemon in rare balls too, I have these to offer in case you'd be interested for 1:1 pokemon trades:
- 6IV Eevee in love ball with hidden ability
- 6IV Applin in friend ball with hidden ability
- 6IV Sinistea in dream ball with hidden ability
- 5IV Ferroseed in heavy ball

Hi :) Oh gosh I'm so excited to see what you have, I'll probably be interested in a bunch. It's totally up to you if it's easier to send a list or screenshot of what you have :3 And thats definitely fine about the natures, it won't bother me if they're not ideal.

I can for sure trade you the togepi egg and/or blue feather for enough pokemon, are they still valued around like 800tbt-ish for blue feather and like 2.5k-ish for the togepi egg? And we could value each pokemon traded around 200, or what do you think?

Also since you mentioned you might want to trade for pokemon in rare balls too, I have these to offer in case you'd be interested for 1:1 pokemon trades:
- 6IV Eevee in love ball with hidden ability
- 6IV Applin in friend ball with hidden ability
- 6IV Sinistea in dream ball with hidden ability
- 5IV Ferroseed in heavy ball
ok great! yes i think the tbt amount is still the same! ill pm you some screenshots later :3

Back