Moon Ball
Moon Ball
Father's Day Carnation
Father's Day Carnation
Pokéball
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (275) +
Hello, I'm looking to get some pokemon & rare pokeballs for sword/shield if anyone happens to have any extras they'd be willing to sell

What I'm Looking For: Price Offered:
Event Pokemon250 tbt each
5 - 6 IV pokemon in rare balls
(will pay more if they have hidden ability)
5 IV in rare ball: 100 tbt
5 IV in rare ball with HA: 150tbt
6 IV in rare ball: 150 tbt
6 IV in rare ball with HA: 200 tbt
All of the rare balls
I would be looking for as many of each of these as I can get!
Dream Ball
dreamball.png
Friend Ball
friendball.png
Safari Ball
safariball.png
Moon Ball
moonball.png
Lure Ball
lureball.png
Fast Ball
fastball.png
Heavy Ball
heavyball.png
Beast Ball
beastball.png
Level Ball
levelball.png
Love Ball
loveball.png
Sport Ball
sportball.png
50 tbt each
Mints (adamant, modest, timid, jolly)
Ability capsules
Ability patches
50 tbt per mint
50 tbt per ability capsule
Unsure about patches

Let me know what you have! I can pay in TBT or, if you're partial to collectibles, I could also make trades with collectibles. And feel free to negotiate on price if you feel your items or pokemon took more effort to obtain than is reflected in my listed offers
324.jpg
- Red Balloon
327.jpg
- Orange Balloon
120.jpg
- Green Balloon
328.jpg
- Light Blue Balloon
119.jpg
- Blue Balloon
66.jpg
- Blue Feather
63.jpg
- Red Feather
138.jpg
- Toy Hammer x2
333.jpg
Dreamy Party Popper
170.jpg
- Mothers Day Carnation x3
306.jpg
- Pink Hybrid Tulip x4
305.jpg
- Pink Hybrid Rose x3
104.jpg
- Togepi Egg x2
417.jpg
- Dragonscale Egg
139.jpg
- Apple x4
161.jpg
- Spring Shamrock x3

they should be visible on my profile if you want to check the dates, or if you need me to check I can do that

Last edited:
Um I have a 5IV ditto, I know you want 6IV, but is the 5IV ditto any good?(it's English/American Ditto BTW)

Um I have a 5IV ditto, I know you want 6IV, but is the 5IV ditto any good?(it's English/American Ditto BTW)
Hi, I think I could only use it if it's adamant & missing IV's in special attack, OR modest and missing IV's in attack. Does it happen to fall into either of those categories?

Hi, I think I could only use it if it's adamant & missing IV's in special attack, OR modest and missing IV's in attack. Does it happen to fall into either of those categories?
I gotta check hang on...
Post automatically merged:

I gotta check hang on...
It's nature is Mild and it's missing a IV in attack however it says it's attack is "very good" not perfect though...
Guess that's not what your looking for sorry :(

I gotta check hang on...

It's nature is Mild and it's missing a IV in attack however it says it's attack is "very good" not perfect though...
You know, I'm just getting back into pokemon and I don't have a completely solid handle on what I need yet, so I might just take it regardless just in case. What would be a good price for it to you?

For collecitables I want one of your apples, I don't know what my Ditto is worth in TBT :(

For collecitables I want one of your apples, I don't know what my Ditto is worth in TBT :(
Gotcha, I have to say my gut tells me that may be a bit high (i think apples are around 500tbt? not sure anymroe), but may I counter-offer with either 200 tbt, or your choice of hybrid flower, or a spring shamrock?

edit: if I'm way off feel free to tell me off, I havent been around here in so long so my idea of prices are based off my previous experiences here, which may be outdated

Gotcha, I have to say my gut tells me that may be a bit high (i think apples are around 500tbt? not sure anymroe), but may I counter-offer with either 200 tbt, or your choice of hybrid flower, or a spring shamrock?
I would do 200 TBT, Also I thought i'd mention my Ditto has it's hidden ability "Imposter"

Hi It's me again Ploom! I own some pokeballs you want and I even had some of your top priority ones!
I only have
x1 Lure Ball
x1 Beast Ball
x1 Dream Ball
x1 Heavy Ball
Sorry for the low quantity of balls but I'd love to trade these away, I would be grateful for whatever amount of TBT you offer for these :)
forever rest in peace to those other rare pokeballs i had and foolishly wasted them because i'm an idiot

I have a 6IV JPN ditto that I’d be willing to trade. I’m in bed for the night but I can check it’s nature tomorrow when I’m up.

I have a 6IV JPN ditto that I’d be willing to trade. I’m in bed for the night but I can check it’s nature tomorrow when I’m up.
Oh sweet! I'll catch you tomorrow when you're on :) Would the 500 tbt I mention in my original post seem about right for it?

Oh sweet! I'll catch you tomorrow when you're on :) Would the 500 tbt I mention in my original post seem about right for it?
Alrighty it’s nature is brave, and I’ve attached a photo as proof of its stats. I’m keeping my destiny knot though lol.

Attachments

• C33265B9-2EB8-48AD-803D-15120A109BE4.jpeg
    C33265B9-2EB8-48AD-803D-15120A109BE4.jpeg
    329.1 KB · Views: 13
I've got a level 100 hyper trained & EV'd Shiny Toxtricity + Golurk (both hatched myself so no hacks), as well as one of each the Friend, Lure, Level, Love, Moon, Dream, and Beast balls. Though, ideally i'd want a bit more than 300 for the competitive shinies since I put a lot of investment into them both.

On another note, i've also got quite a few nature mints and bottle caps, as well as a pokemon with PokeRus and a competitive bred (but level 1) Ralts with Trace, if you'd be interested any of those.

Back