Shop [ Pokémon S/V ] Sweet Sister's Pokéstop Shop ♡ SHINIES, APRICORN BALLS, AND MORE!

Hi Mimi Cheems,

I'm interested in the 5IV HA Tinkatink, and I'm also potentially interested in Fuecoco, Quaxly, and Larvesta. Do you have any that have natures complimentary to their stats? Specifically looking for Modest, Mild, or Rash Fuecoco, an Attack or Speed boosting nature (not Timid or Brave) for Quaxly, and a Timid or Modest Larvesta. Also, it's not listed so I'd assume not, but any chance they have Hidden Abilities? Completely fine if not, I'm still interested regardless.

I'd additionally like the Lucky Egg.

Hi, may I please get these? tysm :)
1 tinkatink
Water Tera Zorua - Male / Level 35
Fairy Tera Eevee - Female / Level 45 / Heal Ball
Rock Tera Eevee - Male / Level 45 / Heal Ball / Hidden Ability

God, I'm so behind ;w;

I will be updating the shop's stock shortly, and will be checking in with each person who's ordered to see if they're still interested. ;;

@Pixori ; Did you still want the Apricorn Balls? ^^

@skarmoury ; Still interested in the remaining Love Balls?

@Halloqueen ; Hello! Did you still want your order?

And finally, @EmmaFrost ; Were you still interested in the Tera Mons + Tinkatink? c:
OH! Before I forget, @Amilee, did I ever get back to you? ^^;; Goodness.. I'm so flighty sometimes, I sincerely apologize to you all!

God, I'm so behind ;w;

I will be updating the shop's stock shortly, and will be checking in with each person who's ordered to see if they're still interested. ;;

And finally, @EmmaFrost ; Were you still interested in the Tera Mons + Tinkatink? c:
OH! Before I forget, @Amilee, did I ever get back to you? ^^;; Goodness.. I'm so flighty sometimes, I sincerely apologize to you all!
No problem at all! Is it possible to just buy as many love balls as I can instead? ; v ; I need mostly thoseeee.

God, I'm so behind ;w;

Nope you didn't ;; im still interested im the following tho:

All your balls basically except the ones someone else wanted, the lucky egg and tera ice shelgon

Still interested in the 5 IV Tinkatink and Lucky Egg, yes. I could also go for the Fuecoco still.

No worries on the late reply, holiday season had me really busy anyhow.
Your order is ready! One Lucky Egg (10 TBT), 5 IV Tinkatink (3 TBT), and then Fuecoco (2 TBT). For a total of 15 TBT!

Nope you didn't ;; im still interested im the following tho:

All your balls basically except the ones someone else wanted, the lucky egg and tera ice shelgon
Your order is also ready for pickup! I private messaged you the virtual receipt, but for my own purposes, I'll list it here as well! Master Ball x3 (90 TBT), Fast Ball (10 TBT), Lure Ball (10 TBT), Level Ball (10 TBT), Lucky Egg (10 TBT), and an Ice Tera Shelgon (2 TBT). 132 TBT. But in the PM, if you wanted the Dream Ball also, it'll be 152 TBT! ^^

Your order is ready! One Lucky Egg (10 TBT), 5 IV Tinkatink (3 TBT), and then Fuecoco (2 TBT). For a total of 15 TBT!

Your order is also ready for pickup! I private messaged you the virtual receipt, but for my own purposes, I'll list it here as well! Master Ball x3 (90 TBT), Fast Ball (10 TBT), Lure Ball (10 TBT), Level Ball (10 TBT), Lucky Egg (10 TBT), and an Ice Tera Shelgon (2 TBT). 132 TBT. But in the PM, if you wanted the Dream Ball also, it'll be 152 TBT! ^^
All right, sounds good.

Just to make sure from the initial post, the Tinkatink has its HA as well?

I'm available now, so we can set up the trade whenever.

BUMP!

New on my side;
Miraidon (limited stock), updated stock of Love Ball and Moon Ball. Updated Fuecoco section (added IVs and increased price due to IVs)!​

Last edited:
Back