• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Selling Pokemon & Looking for Shinies, Vivillions etc.~

I still have that shiny Charizard and Chansey plus I gotten a shiny Slyveon if your interested!

Hello! I dont need a Charizard (I have two right now), but I may want the Chansey or Sylveon.
Mind letting me know their abilities, levels, genders, names, and OTs? If you have time :3

Hello! I dont need a Charizard (I have two right now), but I may want the Chansey or Sylveon.
Mind letting me know their abilities, levels, genders, names, and OTs? If you have time :3
Here ya go!
Chansey: ability- Natural Cure, level-95, gender-Female
Sylveon: ability- Pixilate, level-100, gender- Female

They both have no nicknames and sorry if this a really stupid question but what is OT?

Nah its okay XD OT stands for Original Trainer I believe, it is found under the Pokemon's nickname and real name and stuff. It is the name of the first person who owned it and cannot be changed.

Last edited:
Nah its okay XD OT stands for Original Trainer I believe, it is found under the Pokemon's nickname and real name and stuff. It is the name of the first person who owned it and cannot be changed.
Oh okay I feel so dumb now haha cx then the OTs are 10k & Luna Prince

Do you want to buy them? Sorry if I'm rushing you/being rude I just wanted some clarification..

She's thinking all of ur savings

don't hate me - I'm actually Issi's friend

Last edited:
Back