Shop [ Pokémon S/V ] Sweet Sister's Pokéstop Shop ♡ SHINIES, APRICORN BALLS, AND MORE!

Hello again, Mimi!

So, I know I just bought a Fuecoco the other day, but since it will still be a while before they add Scarlet and Violet to Home and I can transfer a 6 IV Ditto in, I'm interested in a 6 IV Fuecoco.

Does it have a beneficial Nature (Modest, Mild or Rash)? If so I might like to nickname it (I have a name in mind for either gender), otherwise it wouldn't be necessary to nickname.

Please let me know when is a good time for you. I'll be available today and tomorrow. My timezone is PST.
If you're available now, I am!

Same to you, @Cadbberry !
Hello again, Mimi!

So, I know I just bought a Fuecoco the other day, but since it will still be a while before they add Scarlet and Violet to Home and I can transfer a 6 IV Ditto in, I'm interested in a 6 IV Fuecoco.

Does it have a beneficial Nature (Modest, Mild or Rash)? If so I might like to nickname it (I have a name in mind for either gender), otherwise it wouldn't be necessary to nickname.
I do have a 6IV Fuecoco! I just recently hatched my first one. Let me check the nature really quickly ^^
EDIT: Male, Modest nature.

Last edited:
Helloo! Id love to buy:
Normal Tera Goodra - Female / Level 75 / Heavy Ball
Ice Tera Volcarona - Male / Level 75 / Heavy Ball
Let me know when you have time c: i probably dont have time today but tomorrow should work fine!

Helloo! Id love to buy:
Let me know when you have time c: i probably dont have time today but tomorrow should work fine!
Alright! I work tomorrow 9AM-3PM EST, but I'll be available afterwards! ^^

If you're available now, I am!

Same to you, @Cadbberry !

I do have a 6IV Fuecoco! I just recently hatched my first one. Let me check the nature really quickly ^^
EDIT: Male, Modest nature.
Hi, sorry for late response, been a busy day.

I would like him, please. Could you nickname him Calacantante?

God, I'm so behind ;w;

I will be updating the shop's stock shortly, and will be checking in with each person who's ordered to see if they're still interested. ;;

@Pixori ; Did you still want the Apricorn Balls? ^^

@skarmoury ; Still interested in the remaining Love Balls?

@Halloqueen ; Hello! Did you still want your order?

And finally, @EmmaFrost ; Were you still interested in the Tera Mons + Tinkatink? c:
OH! Before I forget, @Amilee, did I ever get back to you? ^^;; Goodness.. I'm so flighty sometimes, I sincerely apologize to you all!
Hi I'm sorry I'm just seeing this. I no longer need the ones listed, but could I get these instead? Thank you so much!

Electric Tera Houndoom - Male / Level 75 / Hidden Ability

Ice Tera Eevee - Male / Level 75 / Heal Ball / Hidden Ability

Fire Tera Eevee - Male / Level 75 / Heal Ball / Hidden Ability

Hi I'm sorry I'm just seeing this. I no longer need the ones listed, but could I get these instead? Thank you so much!

Electric Tera Houndoom - Male / Level 75 / Hidden Ability

Ice Tera Eevee - Male / Level 75 / Heal Ball / Hidden Ability

Fire Tera Eevee - Male / Level 75 / Heal Ball / Hidden Ability
Sure! Of course! That’ll be 10 TBT c: Let me get everything ready for you!

EDIT: The Normal Goodra and Ice Volcarona have already been claimed/sold ;w; ! I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited:
Back