• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Giveaway !!Secret Santa!! Merry Christmas all <3 and feel free to share you gifts!

I'm definitely interested in participating if there's a GFX section added! :D

This seems so cute, thank you for holding this
Secret Santa!
User Name: Cadbberry
OC Reference: (X)(X)

Hey! Sorry for the late entry! Been working on a paper today!
Secret Santa!
User Name: Oliy
OC Reference: [x]
Personality Note: Mischievous and fun loving.

I can also double as a stand in in case something happens!

Last edited:
Great idea! Sounds like lots of fun! ^_^

Secret Santa!
User Name: xCherryskyx
OC Reference: [x] (Can be either one or both)

Thanks to all who have shown interest <33333 You all are so wonderful!!

And thanks to the artists who wouldn't mind do stand-in as I was just going to fill myself in should people bail <3333

I'll start updating things in a min because my puppy comes before everything (ERRRR) and we had to go pick up his food

Also will be putting a poll up if people'd mind receiving graphics as gifts :)))

Secret Santa!
User Name: happinessdelight
OC Reference: [x]

Not that great in drawing but thought it might be nice to try :rolleyes:

EDIT: may I also request that I get a girl oc to draw? thank you!

Last edited:
such a cute idea!! I should be able to manage drawing something before christmas, lol.

Secret Santa!
User Name: Keitara
OC Reference: Monkey D. Luffy from the anime One Piece

such a cute idea!! I should be able to manage drawing something before christmas, lol.

Secret Santa!
User Name: Keitara
OC Reference: Monkey D. Luffy from the anime One Piece
Omg yes can I have you thanks

aah this is such a kind idea ;u; count me in~

Secret Santa!
User Name: umeiko
OC Reference: [☆] (he's friendly and optimistic <3)

i want to join this but the only art i have would be traditional unless they want crappy kindle doodles. GAH...
and my oc doesn't have and references. :<

I would say that traditional art is just as good :) I do a lot of traditional art too and there is nothing wrong with that. If you have time to get some references together for your oc, we'd love to have you participating!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i wouldn't mind being a stand in artist! although, some people might "say" they are busy, just to get out of drawing someone something, so they get free art

I was actually thinking that i would pull people off the list if I don't receive anything from them so they don't receive anything either. Would that be fair though? But then I would feel bad for the hardworking Santas that have put in the effort to make something :(

Secret Santa!
User Name: riummi
OC Reference:
vI68A9d.png

I hope i won't suddenly become to busy... (since finals in december)

could i request that i get someone with a girl oc to draw since im no good at drawing males ;u;

Last edited:
Secret Santa!
User Name: riummi
OC Reference:
vI68A9d.png

I hope i won't suddenly become to busy... (since finals in december)

could i request that i get someone with a girl oc to draw since im no good at drawing males ;u;

yes I'll keep the request in mind :) I hope that you don't get too busy in December and will have some time to make a small doodle. Your art is absolutely lovely and I'm sure that someone would love to have it. Thank you!

Uh I got a request, there's like one or two things I need to tell my drawer! It's just things about him that are important but you might not gather it from the drawing. Is it ok if you can pass on a couple of things about him? Sorry!

Uh I got a request, there's like one or two things I need to tell my drawer! It's just things about him that are important but you might not gather it from the drawing. Is it ok if you can pass on a couple of things about him? Sorry!

Sure feel free to edit your original post as well to include the request :) I'll do a big sweep at the end of November to make sure that every Santa has everything they need to make the doodle. Thank you!

Secret Santa!
User Name: Lottie/Dani
OC Reference: none, i want to be an artist c:

Secret Santa!
User Name: Norski
OC Reference:
IMG_0849.jpg

Last edited:
Secret Santa!
User Name: EtchaSketch
OC Reference:
image.jpg
If she's drawn, it's an option (definitely not required, I'd be thankful if i got anything<3) to draw her with her little doggie bf:
image.jpg
or this baby I adopted:
image.jpg
Or if my little secret santa prefers humans, I could take more art of moi:
image.jpg
And here are some really awkward pictures of me for references... xD
image.jpg(probably for eye color)
image.jpg(hair ref, maybe clothing if you can even see that >^<")

Ignore the butthead attachment please

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Back