Giveaway !!Secret Santa!! Merry Christmas all <3 and feel free to share you gifts!

ssvv227

meeeowou
Bells
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (39) +

12.24.2015 All the gifts should have gone out now. If you did not receive a gift or if I have mis-linked your gift, please let me know! Feel free to share your gifts but please be nice to each other. Thank you all once again for participating in TBT Secret Artsy Santa 2015!!!!!

12.22.2015 Thanks to all the hard-working Secret Santas that have taken their time to make a doodle <333 It was a lot of fun looking at all your lovely works! If you have signed up for Secret Santa but have yet to pm me the gift or let me know of any delays, I may withhold your gift. Every Stand-In Santa should receive a pm from me by now.

12.01.2015 Update! Everyone should have receive a pm from me and know who their special child is ^^ If you have not received a pm from me but have signed up, please pm me! Deadline to pm me back the doodle is December 21 2015!

11.29.2015 Update! Sign-Up is officially closed now! If you have any questions or would like to participate still, please pm me <3 Thank you!!

Update! A few lovely people have signed up because they want to gift some doodles to others to keep up with the holiday spirits! If you are a graphic artist and is interested in participating in Secret Artsy Santa, feel free to sign up and post a form. I think we will be able to accommodate a few graphic artists where your graphics will be an additional gift to some extra lucky children :) However, if more than a handful have signed up, part of graphic artists may receive graphics as gifts. Thank you all <3

Participants Googlesheet! Please check to see if I've made any mistakes. Thank you <3

tumblr_nwtkz850xF1uw0vtjo5_r6_540.png

What is Secret Santa?? Have you been a Secret Santa?? Don't we all love getting gifts? Haven't we thought of being a special Santa to someone? The idea of Secret Santa is that you'll be able to gift a special gift (aka. art) to someone, while receiving a special gift (aka art) from your very own Secret Santa. Hopefully this will be a lot of fun for everyone involved :)

How will this work:
The idea is that everyone who's interested in participating will take on the role of a very artsy Santa Claus. You don't make toys (the elves will take care of that) but you like to draw, doodle, make art. You will be randomly matched to a "Child" where you will be making a doodle of their OC. At the same time, when the stars shine bright, you will receive a doodle of your own OC from your very own Secret Santa. Your "Child" will not know who you are (aside from guessing it themselves); your Secret Santa will remain anonymous to you.

I, the stealthy cat elf, will be responsible for the matching. If you are interested in participating, please fill out the form below before November 28th 2015:
HTML:
[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]Secret Santa![/COLOR][/B]
[B]User Name:[/B] 
[B]OC Reference:[/B]

I will notify you as to who your Child is on Monday, November 30 2015. Please pm me your gift to your Child no later than December 21th 2015. And I, the stealthy cat elf, will be delivering your gift to your Child before Christmas. This is to ensure that everyone who has made a doodle will receive a doodle. Please note that I will pull you off the list if I do receive your gift to your Child before December 21 2015.

The Gift:
It will be a piece of ART on your Child's OC. The references will be provided. It can be a doodle done digitally or traditionally, a chibi, a bust, a half or full body. It can be a sprite too! There is no limit as to how you do your art and what style you do it in. You don't need need to spend hours on it, but you are certainly free to do so <3 All I ask is that you spend at least 15-30 minutes making something "nice". It would be appreciated if your Child can receive something more than a stick man.

Suggestions:
If you have any suggestion, please let me know!! This is my first time doing something of this sort so it will be very exciting for me as well <3

Also, will people be interested in graphics as gifts? If people who are participating can include a piece of render art that can be made into a siggy, perhaps we can get some graphic artists to participate as well?? For participants only, please vote here!! If you would much prefer receiving graphics as gifts, please pm me!!

Stand-in Artists:
We all know life gets busy and that's ok! If you cannot make the gift, please let me know as you as you can. If you are interested in being a Stand-in Artist/Santa helping children whose Secret Santas have gone too busy, please let me know as well. We would want everyone to get a gift if you are giving one <3

Thank you all <33333

Last edited:
OMG this is such a great idea!!!!! I wish I could participate, but I am not good at drawing/making art :<

Wow.. this is an absolutely beautiful idea!

Secret Santa!
User Name: tirru
OC Reference: http://imgur.com/YzBZEPN (funny glasses, pink lace-up dress, kimono sandals, hair-bow wig) and my signature!

Good luck everyone! ;D

Last edited:
This is so interesting! *u* Count me in!

Secret Santa!
User Name: skarmoury
OC Reference: (x) (x) (x) (x)
Note: Can you put sparkles in her eyes if possible? ouo

edit: I can be a stand-in if there are problems! My classes will end more than a week before the deadline so I think I have time to do an extra one~ c:

Last edited:
Aww, this is such a cute and awesome idea, sv! I'd definitely want to give it a go!

Secret Santa!
User Name: Hatori
OC Reference: [x], [x] OR [x]

I can also be a stand-in if anything falls through!

Last edited:

omgg sv I was just thinking about this yesterday night.... xD;;
sign me up!!

Secret Santa!
User Name: Jint
OC Reference: anyone from here is fine!!

I have a suggestion -- in case if anyone's not able to deliver their part (e.g. something irl came up and they don't have enough time), it might be good to have some stand-by artists who can draw in their place instead, so that the circle/chain does not break and the 'child' will still receive a gift? c:

I'm a terrible artist but I love Christmas so hey

Secret Santa!
User Name: Slammint
OC Reference:
image_zpsumcycrxg.png
image.jpg2_zpsvbu3phwg.jpg
image.jpg1_zps9djp7ohq.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also suggestion that we can write a bit about our OC's like the personality so someone won't mess up the personality xD

i want to join this but the only art i have would be traditional unless they want crappy kindle doodles. GAH...
and my oc doesn't have and references. :<

omgg sv I was just thinking about this yesterday night.... xD;;
sign me up!!

Secret Santa!
User Name: Jint
OC Reference: anyone from here is fine!!

I have a suggestion -- in case if anyone's not able to deliver their part (e.g. something irl came up and they don't have enough time), it might be good to have some stand-by artists who can draw in their place instead, so that the circle/chain does not break and the 'child' will still receive a gift? c:

i wouldn't mind being a stand in artist! although, some people might "say" they are busy, just to get out of drawing someone something, so they get free art

i wouldn't mind being a stand in artist! although, some people might "say" they are busy, just to get out of drawing someone something, so they get free art

I've been in secret santas before, and some people really do get too overwhelmed by rl and disappear... (maybe due to exams + christmas prep and stuff? I'm not sure hahaa) but yuupp some people might do that as well TvT;;
Also sv!! If you're taking this suggestion, I don't mind being a stand-in as well c:

How Exciting!

Secret Santa!
User Name: EloquentElixir
OC Reference: I will add more later as I draw more >.>
My Mayor Gaius~
8ciSQWK.png

My OC Yura w/ Rayen in the background~
R0ZZ93I.png

Last edited:
I would love to participate if I can do graphic art. I'm no good at drawing.

I would love to participate if I can do graphic art. I'm no good at drawing.

We should have a different section for people that wouldn't mind graphic art, I wouldn't mind graphic art
TBH you owe me art anyway like so much art you have to do for me

Last edited:
I personally would rather get art if I am giving art ;v; sorry

Back