• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Scavenging Race (Crews 1 & 2)

Ready to be DONE with this event. This was brutal to put it lightly... 😭 So much adrenaline, so much chaos.

Despite it all, we made it through. Great job everyone!

I hope all of us get the rest and recharging we need before we get hauled into the Bridge (who knows what competitions are waiting for us there... 😱).

Good job everyone!
In Team Spirit and before we're blasted off to the Bridge, here were our photos:
Round #3 - The Galaxolotls
  1. A live animal wearing fitted clothes matching your crew colors
    F0p8cV8.jpg
  2. Fizzy drink with a layer of bubbles / carbonation visible
    ZHOkcoL.jpg
  3. An item floating in the air that is not attached or hanging on anything
    2QCVigQ.jpg
  4. Food dish with carbs, protein, and vegetables
    vwOqmHX.jpg
  5. Card tower in a pyramid (minimum 5 layers)
    3MdJyFJ.jpg
  6. A scale that reads a weight of over 50 lbs (22.7 kg) but less than 100 lbs (45.4 kg)
    W0RGTaz.jpg
  7. Phone visibly charging on wireless charger
    jz4lKTk.jpg
  8. Chalkboard or whiteboard with a message (minimum 3 words)
    zbOYB6p.jpg
  9. Glass jar with "unidentifiable substance." Must have a physical inanimate object and liquid content.
    uUee8nx.jpg
  10. Store or restaurant physical receipt
    8S8g9rA.jpg
  11. Item from every category of Able's Sisters clothing types.
    p6ugC5b.jpg
  12. The same item, but in two distinctly different sizes (e.g. one reese's peanut butter cup regular size and one mini size)
    adJSzEe.jpg
  13. Physical calculator with an equation that contains multiplication, division, subtraction and addition that equals 500.
    zan0KrG.jpg
  14. Trading/collectible cards from three different collections (e.g. a baseball card, a pokemon card, an animal crossing card)
    ANGk5LU.jpg
  15. Three distinctly different color strands of hair or fur
    jy2FWDy.jpg
  16. Weapon you'd bring to a zombie apocalypse that has been used in tv/streaming media (include screenshot of item in use from media for a total of two images).
    KrLm4tq.jpg
    Z7qqIAJ.png
  17. Glow in the dark item glowing in the dark
    fpnaOQ6.jpg
  18. Handheld fan and ceiling fan
    (Edited for privacy reasons. -Mick)
    1692911906237.png
  19. Three good luck charms from this list
    EN2Bmx6.jpg
  20. A wildlife road sign with a live animal in view
    hR8gsKc.png
  21. Physical coupon from a catalog with a savings of over 20%
    U6Xydst.jpg
  22. Two different exercise machines
    w3alEM6.jpg
  23. 3D pop-up birthday card
    CRUXtAC.jpg
  24. Sky color that is either orange, pink, or purple
    o5vvT65.jpg
  25. One keyring with three different keys and three different decorative keychains attached to it
    f33sCzl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this round was the most chaotic, but my favorite, I think. It was a real bonding experience waiting for that sunrise/sunset!
And the card tower to. It was fun to work together and chat with everyone while we waited and tried to figure out who had what lol.

Ready to be DONE with this event. This was brutal to put it lightly... 😭 So much adrenaline, so much chaos.

Despite it all, we made it through. Great job everyone!

I hope all of us get the rest and recharging we need before we get hauled into the Bridge (who knows what competitions are waiting for us there... 😱).
Rest is for the dead soldier. You're needed at the bridge pronto! -Gulliver probably

Woohoo go us !!
But even after all of this AN are still first ! Will we ever catch up
emoji-in-distress-emoji-sad.gif

That’s not a coupon 🤔 That’s an ad for a sale.. lol oh well. Good job everyone either way 🤷🏼‍♀️

Congratulations to both teams! 🌠 This event sure was something LOL. It was a lot of team effort on both ends though so everyone did a great job 👏 Kudos to Actually, Nevermind though for still having the overall point lead! Y'all working hard and it shows, congrats congrats 💪

That’s not a coupon 🤔 That’s an ad for a sale.. lol oh well. Good job everyone either way 🤷🏼‍♀️
I mean your fruit basket was not a basket but a plastic tray...
Nonetheless, you guys are still first ! Rejoice that we can't catch up
angryloltl-png.504618

I'm pretty sure it's a coupon because it has little dashed lines, meaning it's meant to be cut out? You wouldn't need to cut out an ad

Yeah, and we didn’t win that round… lmao
I think the point was that the mods were lenient with some of the stuff :0 And I also saw the dotted edges so I assumed it was also a coupon to cut out and take to the store (I'm not sure how coupons work in other places hehe). Anyway, I'm sure our team doesn't mind not winning if the mods think it's a valid concern. You guys have a good lead regardless so that's something to be proud of! 🫂

Back