• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Scavenging Race (Crews 1 & 2)

After the ISC and the moon bunnies are done with their scavenging race (assuming they get the same lists as us)
If I had to guess, the lists will probably not be the same. I hope that it wouldn't happen, but there is always the possibility of someone leaking the lists to the one of the other teams. They could easily organize beforehand in a private chat and make it no contest.

Hopefully they'll consider keeping that one though 👀

Round 3 - Actually, Nevermind

1. A live animal wearing fitted clothes matching your crew colors
DCokE5Q.jpg
2. Fizzy drink with a layer of bubbles / carbonation visible
BuqpMpB.jpg
3. An item floating in the air that is not attached or hanging on anything
8qAOoav.jpg
4. Food dish with carbs, protein, and vegetables
6SOQNR2.jpg
5. Card tower in a pyramid (minimum 5 layers)
GJlyzHk.jpg
6. A scale that reads a weight of over 50 lbs (22.7 kg) but less than 100 lbs (45.4 kg)
vVzYhQ0.jpg
7. Phone visibly charging on wireless charger
JElgiRS.jpg
8. Chalkboard or whiteboard with a message (minimum 3 words)
vQLn7ju.jpg
9. Glass jar with "unidentifiable substance." Must have a physical inanimate object and liquid content.
uu87mFy.jpg
10. Store or restaurant physical receipt
CCjQ8BK.jpg
11. Item from every category of Able's Sisters clothing types.
FkDdwKJ.jpg
12. The same item, but in two distinctly different sizes (e.g. one reese's peanut butter cup regular size and one mini size)
CXOjNVR.jpg
13. Physical calculator with an equation that contains multiplication, division, subtraction and addition that equals 500.
JyueWO7.jpg
14. Trading/collectible cards from three different collections (e.g. a baseball card, a pokemon card, an animal crossing card)
P5rnT21.jpg
15. Three distinctly different color strands of hair or fur
TLPa9tp.jpg
16. Weapon you'd bring to a zombie apocalypse that has been used in tv/streaming media (include screenshot of item in use from media for a total of two images).
kHjhSmE.jpg
OrZbkzO.png
17. Glow in the dark item glowing in the dark
goz73r7.png
18. Handheld fan and ceiling fan
kf0ZQ7M.jpg
19. Three good luck charms from this list
1B6gwbr.jpg
20. A wildlife road sign with a live animal in view
RPisnbn.jpg
21. Physical coupon from a catalog with a savings of over 20%
0nFQ9aH.jpg
22. Two different exercise machines
G65SiTG.jpg
23. 3D pop-up birthday card
LMur1rE.jpg
24. Sky color that is either orange, pink, or purple
AaIAiat.jpg
25. One keyring with three different keys and three different decorative keychains attached to it
mehBxDP.jpg

Yay! Congrats to both teams!

Also for the life of me I can’t see the animal in the crossing sign one. Can someone help me?
Maybe I’m just super dumb

Yay! Congrats to both teams!

Also for the life of me I can’t see the animal in the crossing sign one. Can someone help me?
Maybe I’m just super dumb
There's three deer in the picture, they are a little hard to see, especially if you're on mobile. The one off to the left is the easiest to see.
zoomin.JPG
Post automatically merged:

I think it's a deer or horse in the veeeeeeery back where the darker bushes/trees are. You have to zoom in.
Or yeah, could be foals considering that's what the sign is about lol

+10 mission tokens for the ones who submitted the card towers. To appease the rage they felt building them. /hj
Lol, I built one as well and after I took the picture it collapsed......And I forgot my name tag! Ugh, didn't have the heart to build it again. So lucky we have our amazing @BetsySundrop who did a phenomenal job!

they were deer 😌
okay you were witty, take my shooting star emote 😭

Congrats to both teams on a job well done! 🫶 The items for this round were… something else LOL. I’ve never seen an animal crossing sign in my life so I noped out immediately haha. 😭 It was nice being able to bond more with the team though! I remember hyping over a sunset for the sky pic like it was the best sunset we’d ever see.

I always liked scavenger hunts though this event was super tricky! it was nice being able to contribute somehow though hehe. Round 1 had me running to the Emergency Room at 9 in the morning for the bidet so I looked like someone who had to use the toilet immediately 😭 Wasn’t around for round 2 though since it was like 12 AM my time so I was dead asleep, and round 3 was 6 AM my time but it was fine since I had to wake up before that time for work at 7 🏃‍♀️ Honestly wish there were “better” timeslots but that’s feedback for another day hehe.

ANYWAY I RAMBLED congrats again to everyone! Honestly everyone’s efforts were astounding, give yourselves a nice pat on the back for finding those super hard items 👏 And I, too, am also awaiting the day we can see everyone’s fur babies in their own team color clothes 🥹🫶

Lol, I built one as well and after I took the picture it collapsed......And I forgot my name tag! Ugh, didn't have the heart to build it again. So lucky we have our amazing @BetsySundrop who did a phenomenal job!
Ha! Mine fell down too, but i built it with my name tag in front and camera on and ready...

I can't tell you how many animal crossing road signs I've passed...and yet can't remember where any of them are 😭 I kid you not I looked into our asset management system at work to try to find where there are...still didn't work. I knew where I could go to find animals on the road, but there's no signs nearby lmao.

Well done to both teams for finding every item, fantastic effort 👌🏻💚🌟

I can't tell you how many animal crossing road signs I've passed...and yet can't remember where any of them are 😭 I kid you not I looked into our asset management system at work to try to find where there are...still didn't work. I knew where I could go to find animals on the road, but there's no signs nearby lmao.

Well done to both teams for finding every item, fantastic effort 👌🏻💚🌟
I have only just put together that finding that as part of the scavenger hunt may have been an Animal Crossing pun from the staff 🤧

ROUND 3 RESULTS

:alien: The aliens have been contained! Congratulations to both teams for completing this arduous task as those tricky creatures were in some very peculiar places. Some of these pictures are just amazing and super impressive. I wish I could award both teams more for these efforts!! The Galaxolotls edge out in time and take home 100 points! Actually, Nevermind and The Galaxolotls crewmates will all receive 5 Mission Tokens and 6 Cargo Tokens!

Since the event name is floating around to the other teams, please remember do not share the scavenging lists with them before that round starts! Also, there's been some feedback since the beginning regarding time zones. Please do share formal feedback in our usual survey after the camp is over. Like, if this event was long enough for 4 rounds I think I could've woken up at 3 AM EDT to post a round for it if that's what you all really want? :lemon:

Enjoy the rest of camp and have fun at The Bridge! 🚀

ROUND 3 RESULTS

:alien: The aliens have been contained! Congratulations to both teams for completing this arduous task as those tricky creatures were in some very peculiar places. Some of these pictures are just amazing and super impressive. I wish I could award both teams more for these efforts!! The Galaxolotls edge out in time and take home 100 points! Actually, Nevermind and The Galaxolotls crewmates will all receive 5 Mission Tokens and 6 Cargo Tokens!

Since the event name is floating around to the other teams, please remember do not share the scavenging lists with them before that round starts! Also, there's been some feedback since the beginning regarding time zones. Please do share formal feedback in our usual survey after the camp is over. Like, if this event was long enough for 4 rounds I think I could've woken up at 3 AM EDT to post a round for it if that's what you all really want? :lemon:

Enjoy the rest of camp and have fun at The Bridge! 🚀
Thank you for doing this event! Super fun, and I had a blast. While it might have been a challenge to get some of the items, at least there were no alligators! 😅

Back