• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Scavenging Race (Crews 3 & 4)

ROUND 3 RESULTS

Congratulations to both teams for completing this arduous task as those tricky creatures were in some very peculiar places. Love seeing everyone's creativity and adorable friends when completing a prompt. I wish I could award both teams more for these efforts!! Crewmates will all receive 5 Mission Tokens and 6 Cargo Tokens!

:alien: The aliens have been contained, except for one pesky critter. Looks like we were missing a division sign in one of our calculators! The team taking home 100 points is...

... International Space Cetacean!

Thanks for playing everyone! 🚀

oops i was so focused on making sure all of our photos had name cards with the date on them that i somehow overlooked our calculator equation not having division
IMG_2750.png
my bad ya’ll LOL, but 24/25 items is still amazing!

the scavenger hunt was a little stressful at times, but overall i had so much fun working alongside my fellow moon bunnies to try and find all the items! even though it was definitely the most stressful part of the scavenging imo, i think it’s kinda cool that each item had to be submitted by a unique member of each crew— both crews’ submissions were so diverse as a result, and it was so fun seeing what items each person could find! organizing my crew’s submissions was fun in its own way as well— i’m proud of my fellow moon bunnies and how hard we worked to try and find all the items! 🤍

congrats to the iscs on sweeping the scavenger hunt 💜

Great job to both teams! This was a surprisingly challenging event and if the Moon Bunnies quarters were anything like ours than it’s safe to say it took some serious teamwork and organizing (shoutout to @~Kilza~ for being the cat whale herder on our team)! It was a ton of fun being part of the ISC and going head to head with the Moon Bunnies for this event! Now to go try to figure out what to get as a treat for a very annoyed patient snake…

Both teams did such an amazing job! I was really happy to see the Moon Bunnies final submission and I also have to agree, that guinea pig picture is absolutely amazing. 😭💕 This event was definitely stressful at times, but it was really cool to see everyone working together as a team. I was genuinely impressed by all the pictures my team was able to get, and I have no doubt the Moon bunnies had the same thing going on. Meanwhile, I felt lucky enough if I could contribute even one picture from the whole list. 😅 Safe to say I think all crews have earned a well deserved rest after 3 long weeks of camp. 🤍💜💙💚

Back