• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Reindeer Roundup - Done! (Answers Revealed)

thanks but it didnt help and there is no way i can search that many pages. as for the 2nd one i am totally lost
Hmm... if you are in the right thread, searching the item (with an s on the end) should work. Maybe someone has better hint.
Post automatically merged:

Looking for the first clue.

I tried looking for anything that involves speedrunning video games, but no dice. I'd consider looking through time traveling threads, but there's so many of them it'd be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. .-.

The
Speedrun
angle worked. Tysm for dragging me out of the
Quick before the mods come
I would have been lost in there forever, lol...

Hmm... if you are in the right thread, searching the item (with an s on the end) should work. Maybe someone has better hint.

The
Speedrun
Saved me from endless scrolling thanks

The
Speedrun
i got the 2nd one. thank you! now to figure out the first one

Wow, I was actually on the right track? I was just throwing darts everywhere, LOL. Glad that it helped you guys! I still haven't gotten either of the clues myself, but I probably won't worry about it too much seeing as I'll be away for awhile soon. But I'm glad I could help. 💚

Thanks for the hints everyone! I was able to get them both 😊
relates to any of the clue aside from the last line, but I’ll take it 😆

didn't think i would get it within this session but found both thanks to the hints here!

I found #1 thank to the hints people posted, but when it comes to figuring out what numbers should be in the equation:
Something I considered at the beginning was that maybe the shapes/names of the emojis were related to the numbers that they represented. I kind of discarded that idea, but knowing the answer now I wonder if maybe there was something to that. It does seem to come out to the right number using that logic. Although, you don't really need that part of the clue at all to find the right place anyway

My brain hurts D:

I'm trying so hard to think.. but maybe a nice sleep would do me good X_X

Okay I am lost for #1.
I looked at all the speedrun related threads and even speed cycling threads but no reindeer 😭

Back