• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Reindeer Roundup - Done! (Answers Revealed)

I was still stumped on the second one, seemingly unable to understand all of the hints posted here, and then out of nowhere it suddenly all snapped into place at once. Glad to have that one out of the way!

Maybe I should up the difficulty for tomorrow night's batch. 😏
Bonk is humbly begging you to not 🙏🏻

IMG_4864.jpeg

Careful. What’s hard to some is easy to others. I still haven’t found the second reindeer, but I could find an even harder reindeer before everyone else.
That is very true. I can guess at which clues are harder than others, but it will be different for every person.

Bonk is humbly begging you to not 🙏🏻

View attachment 525477
Awww, you know I can't say no to Bonk! 🖤

got both of the reindeer thanks to the hints! thanks guys!! <3

Ok I am 80% sure I am in the correct thread for number 2 I just don't know how to find the reindeer!!!!

Edit: Nope I am lost :ROFLMAO: 😭

Last edited:
When you're in a thread you'd like to search within, click the search button in the navigation bar, type in the word(s) you wanna search, and then just change the dropdown menu from 'everywhere' to 'this thread'!

Like this
View attachment 525278
THANK YOU FOR THIS! I didn't know we could search a thread directly. This helped a lot for me.

I managed to find both clues with everyone's hints! Thank you!

Are we ready for more clues?🦌

Reindeer #3
Posted: Dec 16​
Prize: 3 Gumdrops​
This little reindeer made a friend with 4 hooved feet, a unique physical feature, and his own holiday special.
Hint: It's not Rudolph.​

Reindeer #4
Posted: Dec 16​
Prize: 3 Gumdrops​
From fire to ice with the rising of sun and moon. Soft and snowy, cuddly and cute.​

Found #3!
I just googled various hoofed animals + Christmas movie until I found the right one

I'll have to think about #4 a bit more

Found #3!
I just googled various hoofed animals + Christmas movie until I found the right one

I'll have to think about #4 a bit more

3 was a holiday present for us, lol...
Although i did have the wrong movie at first...lol.
I will probably look in a few different directions for 4.

Sun and moon makes me think pokemon.
The whole thing (soft and snowy, cuddly and cute) makes me think moon bunny.
A few other things...

Tomorrow! I'll look into it tomorrow, lol.

not sure why none of my guesses are working... im pretty sure ive got both answers....
Im sure on 4 but my searches are pfft. Lol. I'll get it eventually.

For 3
I was searching the wrong movie first time around, so maybe try a different movie?
Also - I don't think there are any actual reindeer in the movie, if I'm remembering correctly (it's been a while)...

Back