• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Reindeer Roundup - Done! (Answers Revealed)

Oh my gosh...

"Sorry, expecting a reindeer clue here? Listen, I guess he’s Thor’s near-equal in Nintendo games, looking unmistakable in green incidentally."

Honestly, I found reindeer 8 right away because I'm very familiar with what it was referring to, but that's very clever, and I approve. 👍
Omg that is amazing!!!
I knew there was something up with the way it was written, but I would have never thought of this lol 😅

Eight reindeer have been found. Santa has been prepping for the big night, but word just came in to expect a whiteout. Oh, no! Whatever will he do?! Perhaps there's one more reindeer out there who can help in this situation. Can you find him and save Christmas?🦌

Reindeer #9
Posted: Dec 22​
Prize: 3 Gumdrops​
Weather Alert: Reports indicate the blizzard of the century is approaching. It’s impossible to see anything out here.

Found it! Not sure how to give a good hint for this one, but here's my attempt:
A familiar sight on TBT around this time of year, but it's a bit emptier than usual

Tysm for hosting @LadyDestani, you were an incredible host! 💙 The egg hunts for Easter are one of my favourite tbt events, and this reindeer hunt was equally as fun. I had a blast participating; I hope you’ve had fun hosting your first holiday event! You really did wonderful. 💙

Also, I hope it’s okay to say this but the 9th reindeer is so cute!! 🥹🫶

Back