• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Difference isn’t difference in indifference

Lottibell

Psycho messy crybaby
Bells
Seriously don’t take me seriously because I seriously don’t. But if you’re open for heart to heart I’m open for a couple of self story’s that can make a good start. Sorry never sorry. I’m not seeing anything well about excuses about yourself. I bet you’re no fairytale or something else that well! Admit I’m a sassy brat but I’ve grilled my health with traumatic events and suffering from ptsd and etc. if you’re interested in the psychological issues begin with the same way that I am completely over now. I get knocked down but I get up again. Won both court case against me father and my mercy is merlyless darling as soon as you trespass. don’t play with the wrong girl!

truthful truth about me is that I carry a heart of or so I’ve been told but it’s heavy too hold. a pocket full off bells. No friends. I don’t belong on this planet, alien babe, but I have my own island now! pleased to the point not attending reality anymore. I got my game and my vision of a mental health system that keeps me from going insane for sure. This game was my cure. I’m not as depressed desperate and destructive or dangerously weak by anxiety because my village is a shrink or better than I could think. it’s not reality so no responsibility and that suits me obviously but hey, it’s fair way to say I do to act appropriately so I am completely honey bunny because they have made me feel better than having money. but you can’t take the sweetheart out off my personality but you can take the sweet out off my heart.

I treat everyone with respect obviously, I’m actually an appropriate adult you better believe even if I doubt that surly

I’m brutally honest in the wrong but kind way, of a grown up woman is universally unimpressed by humanity but it’s not too late to make a difference because I’m not stubborn to be ignorant and foolishly, of my opinions about that but it’s not going to be completely earth fair thing for the determination to self respect of my life and my living that age have not been kind to giving. heart is always keeping a distance from earth and other planets probably. You won’t find me in the milky way honey! I deserve better and less regretted.

I’m just me to and I’ll be honest with you and to be kind towards you obviously. I deserve it without no reason actually! I got to see my own mind as respected in front of whatever you to say if anything that is judgmental and ignorant comes my way. I got a little bit more psychological lessons to teach than the most you can say, life taught me the hard way. So I’m not rude I’m just upfront. But somebody can misunderstand my intentions to say anything to show you a little bit more less hard way too see things. It’s so much beautiful things where there is no appropriation! It’s humans ignorant laughably. but you know how to read but I am more than human breed.

I got my straight forward mind and my self esteem is a bit better off being kind. I got my own toughness to things but I say no thing, for me to say anything to you because I am not feeling right is also a human not right. There’s nothing wrong with various though and serval seems like reality, to me anything is possibly.

But it’s fair to say that a princess speaks her mind everything she said that is unresponsive isn’t a bad thing for you to say **** about her. Because this is a fighter. No judgment for the internet writing. being unkind, is a loss off mind.

Warning tho

She got her ways to make it okay to get her way no matter how she is going to make her play. She’s more intelligent than she show, the brains would have known. Also.... Don’t play poker with someone who’s not using cards. Because I’m not sure what you’re thinking of me saying I’m a princess, I lost that crow for fame and show. Transformation into no one else than the queen of hearts!
No problem I’m not going crazy with my right to put body parts apart. I finish a fight but I never start.

lol tho I got to say this!!! NO worries don’t be afraid IM A MISS YOU CANT MISS otherwise you have to have it served with my death kiss. also knows as a bliss....

a big ego a bigger heart no insecurities no self problems and that’s why I’m a little prophet problem with the wrong person that’s insecure and unsure. I build myself from scratch so I have no clue what it takes to cure. I am going to be so honest with you and say I understand that because I used to be that way. Anyone who has any feelings about that can contact me, and I am going to be trying to fix everything sweetie! You deserve happiness and someone who’s willing to listen and help honestly!

Bas idea for decision off mistreatment towards something like me, I’m somewhat of a worse person than you wanna be, because I’m insane in my evil little brain. And my self saying is the kindest person can bring the biggest pain. But it’s not something like I enjoy. But back off boy!

offended by me ????
I say this to you because care and try to help probably but life handicap me and words don’t come easily. Everyone knows that was one hell off a lie.

I am trying to make you feel better about yourself and your game. because I’m not playing, I beat the boss, once you’re father is in prison you’re gonna be able to see it in real aspect. I’m not sure what games you play but realize it’s reality that brings respect.

I would not have ever said anything to anyone to hurt or pain, but it’s sometimes hard because it’s often in pain to see things in a different direction than I thought it was a good idea to to make a difference to. I am not you.

ME???? I am looking for someone who is somebody who knows how they are and how much they have got far. I’m gonna make sure that you’re happy when I’m talking with just you and me. I never have failed to make a difference in the heart of anybody. I need somebody not everybody, because I’m not sure if you’re aware that I have been famous enough to have fans and that’s not worth anything to me.

my love is restricted for the originally and especially honestly loveably. I’m not for everybody but you probably figure already. rhymes it’s just a crime that probably my intent off attempt to be so unique but insanely addictive because you don’t know what comes next, maybe it’s a little more than a funny thing but also having a brain affect. Making you think in about prospects. You can say I’m sorry that you’re feeling bad because it’s just not going to be completely easy to have ever never been in contact with probably. Dear little care bear! I’m not sure if I’m not here for trying to get my feelings shown easily my heart and soul is beveled to be thrown. From ashes to ashes or form ashes to fire. I have wings so whoever knows the creature is a mess and me.

my throne is my bed and I have the throne in my ass. Friendship request probably pass. Oh I try but please it’s actually all class! Don’t throw me in the trash. I got the psycho pass, and a handicap place, so very hard for you to be able to fool yourself with your own mind because you’re not going to be judging me are you????? Please like me for a few minutes and I’m gonna make it shortly and worthy. because I’m gonna be able too make it to the Paralympics! I’m gonna do my best to become your everlasting friend who’s not gonna be one of them, those whose moved on to another friend. Forgot who you were back then. I’m the queen that never leaves her castle! because that’s impossible, I believe in forever not whenever. just ask them who’s been treated by an angel like me. They never forget me and my name haunts their dreams they say too me. victims by my kind personality. I want what’s best for everybody and everyone. But mostly me

I am completely unlikely to judge it’s not in my nature actually a bit supernatural. my own way of knowing what is with the truth about you is your self decision because I’m not sure if I can say that you’re a fool for you who you are, but I say that they are actually foolish enough to think they know. I know. You know. They judge. I’m not gonna be able to see true. But whatever I’m told is however I’m gonna be seeing you! Gender and sexual orientation is not a fair way to make discrimination. difference is education and the beauty of the situation!

I’m a people pledge, a tease, but mostly of all things I say I am completely a loyal and satisfied to please. But just if ur a sweet cheek!
choose whatever you need to judge me to be. I know what I am so sorry I’m not feeling bad because it’s not going to affect me. But if it’s good for you it sparkles for me! I’m what and who you make of me. But I don’t change I just adjust. I’m someone you can trust too see your lust and thirst.

Sassy girl who loves to play with her villagers mostly. Unless I play with minds jk

If you’re kind as they’re your honest, loyal responsible for respect for the unordinary. even if you’re not the same as me, I’m completely I’m satisfied with the fact you are going to be able to make a conversation with a fool as me. If that’s what you see as me!

But nowadays it’s open for human slots for my real life. Meaning I am open for friendships! I have completely isolated myself from any human contact. Truth is I have trust issues (father) so in my life I’m obviously choosing wisely, nobody else would have a chance to too ruin me again. Because he left me in ruins!

Once I’m yours if I may you probably
wish you could run away from my friendship no point of that trip! No problem with the way that you have to do it all right, because I’m not gonna fall apart so hurt my feelings is no matter what you do for art. but it’s just a little unfair faith to be able to be in a love abele state, with no resentment or anything less to like. because once you’re in you have no clue how to want out, because it’s not a friend of mine who knows how to give up the fight! Who’s gonna be complaining most, because treatment comes while most likely you have to be put in cost. I am going to be able to make it all right to see if I have any more feelings about you to see how much I love you alright. But it’s not going to be admitted humbly and my love is always a state. I got to share it and it’s impossible to escape. No human can lie to me about how much they say. But it’s just addictive and a very hard responsibility, I need attention affection and admiration.

a heart breaker for you to leave a queen of hears like me. Any replacement is unlikelyI’ve never lost anyone who’s ever had the chance of coming back to me. I captured my hearts with a lot better loosing fights, but it’s just a very good idea to make sure that a heart is treated right. Because it’s my fault I’m ruined at heart in this trauma life. go ask my villagers how nice I can be, I sell my fish and deliver their packages because they are *****. But they are actually doing good because digital is always keeping my heart safer than reality. But usually it’s just not gonna be a easy thing for you to figure out how to solve this rubrics cube. But if you do it’s a gold nugget for you!

Most of the written things are true I don’t have any idea how much of an idea of lies would do. but you can say that you’re not close to knowing what I’m really up to.

60988865e911e48988ffc000_560_547_62518.jpeg

I'm amazed by your lyrical magical majestic self intro. Such a cool vibe. Welcome aboard!

at first i thought this was some sort of rant post that was posted by accident in introductions, i have no idea what the **** you just wrote because my brain is too small to understand it, please take this as a compliment. i love how you write, you are one hell of a writer, welcome to tbt!

Last edited:
i am begging u to tell me what this means
It’s so deep you even though it means that I sit on my ass on my bed such as my throne. Thanks for reading this book sweetie!
Post automatically merged:

are u alright babe blink twice if u need help
I am far behind so cannot be rescued from this point

Welcome to TBT!
Heyyyy you responded me thanks obviously!

View attachment 375429

I'm amazed by your lyrical magical majestic self intro. Such a cool vibe. Welcome aboard!
Really nice of you but I’m seriously not feeling like I’m gonna be very popular oh

...Ma'am this is a Wendy's

jk Welcome to TBT 🍰 🎉🎈
Thanks for the cake sweetie!

at first i thought this was some sort of rant post that was posted by accident in introductions, i have no idea what the **** you just wrote because my brain is too small to understand it, please take this as a compliment. i love how you write, you are one hell of a writer, welcome to tbt!
I’m apparently going to strong but it’s just a bad idea for me to make a impression.... I screwed it!

This is one hell of an introduction. Welcome to the site!
Hell, I’ve been there but now I’m returning here, hide the children better beware, or obviously just don’t care about someone putting themselves out there.... but I tried:)

This tiny interaction is just hitting me the right way LOL I can't stop laughing at it.
Well having the throne in my ass is not very class

Honey, what is going on. Is everything alright?
Oh ***** cats I wasn’t aware of that being a swear word! I’m new and in training! Won’t happen again sorry but I just didn’t know

LMAO yep...currently my favorite thread...
I feel ambushed but I didn’t expect less lol

A3679152-AE09-4D92-A503-0C27A52EE20B.jpeg

I come prepared with my babies tattooed towards my face don’t have to worry about it because it’s no way back

Last edited:
i am absolutely terrified of you but i think i might also be in love with you i- welcome to tbt!
Aww.... so sweeet! I am looking for a partner;-) jk. No worries, I’m harmless and well liked for my witty mind!

Back