• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Rabbit Villager Appreciation Thread!

Somehow, I have three. Coco was my first, then Claude. Genji is my most recent. I had an empty lot and I bought three Nook Tickets to use to find a villager. On my second one, there Genji was and I invited him right away. He was on my island in New Leaf also.

The rabbits of my island.

EZzAEenUYAApnEm.jpeg

Oh man, Claude actually does just look like a bear, huh? xD Welp. I suppose he’s cute in a non-rabbit way though!
It’s funny we have a bunny nose item that makes us look more like rabbits than poor Claude.

Eh? :LOL:

To me, none of the rabbit villagers look like rabbits if you hide their ears. :oops:

That said, I love Claude. He's my sweet summer child. The thing about Claude is, he doesn't look cute when he's in default mode. His unibrow doesn't endear him to most players. His sideward-glancing eyes gives him a shifty look. When he isn't smiling, he looks like a world-weary, bad-tempered secret agent who wants to quit his job to fish on a deserted island full time. :LOL:

But Claude's grown on me so much that I've decided to keep him despite his starter home.

claudebeingcute-1b.jpg

He acts the way he does so that no one suspects he's a secret agent.

i have francine and chrissy!! i love them so much! francine was just chilling on a lil beach chair in chrissy's front lawn it was so cute! i'm also getting coco tomorrow :)

My utmost favorite villager of all time is Carmen! No one talks about her but in New Leaf I treated her like a goddess and when I noticed literally 0 traces of her in New Horizons I was worried she isn't even in the game.. but during one of my island hops I found her and asked her to come by.

.. I've been spoiling her ever since. Literally every time she's on my screen I gasp irl because of how cute she is and I just wanna go on a picnic with her.

I had my heart set on an all cat island, but my little bro wanted Snake. We went island hopping for hours yesterday and couldn't find snake or any cats. Then I saw Carmen on that island with a big waterfall. I had to invite her. She's so adorable. I love the little gap in her teeth and that she loves chocolate like me. My bro was mad, but I promised him a snake amiibo. I guess I forgot about the amiibo shortage. :confused: Anyway, Carmen is still unpacking her stuff now, but I plan on spoiling her too. I hope we get the cooking update soon, so I can make her lots of yummy treats. :)

I decided against Genji in NH only because Sterling fits into my theme(s) better and I didn't really want duplicates from my old towns, but he's still one of my favorite villagers :D

I had WAY too many rabbits in New Leaf. Four in Skyvale (Gaston, Mira, Genji, and Coco) and four in Escarlet (Chrissy, Francine, Snake, and Bunnie, and if Ruby wasn't peppy she'd be there too)

My favorite bunny would be Dotty. I guess I'm biased because she was the first bunny villager I ever had. Her design is simple, that's why I liked her.

0HNIawv.jpg

I have Gaston and his daughter Mira in my New Leaf town(I also have Mira in New Horizons)along with Pippy.They're my three favorite bunnies.I like how Mira's ears flop around a bit in NH....it's a nice touch.

I really like Genji, had him in new leaf and he was really cool

but guys

H-O-P-K-I-N-S
lord hopkins is really underrated

I really like Genji, had him in new leaf and he was really cool

but guys

H-O-P-K-I-N-S
lord hopkins is really underrated

I like Hopkins, I have him living in one of my New Leaf towns.
Him, Doc, Cole, Chrissy (I like Francine a bit more than her), Mira, Ruby, O'Hare, Pippy, Coco and Carmen are all living in my New Leaf towns.

I like Hopkins, I have him living in one of my New Leaf towns.
Him, Doc, Cole, Chrissy (I like Francine a bit more than her), Mira, Ruby, O'Hare, Pippy, Coco and Carmen are all living in my New Leaf towns.
Y-E-S
i see you have an IQ of 99999999999999999999999999

hopkins best bunny

I haven't seen anyone talk about Gabi yet. She's the only rabbit I've ever had, and it was in Wild World. She'd always give me stuff and tell me to go check our her house and come to mine. I remember spending hours telling her not to move when she'd randomly go in boxes. Ugh, those were the times lmao.

Absolutely love the rabbits in this game! They're all so unique with fun designs. O'Hare used to be a dreamie of mine. I don't have rabbits in my NH town atm, but maybe in the future I'll change my mind. I had Francine for most part of my gameplay, she only left recently. Always had Gaston in the previous games somehow lmao

Honestly I can't pick a favorite, they're all great rabbits 🌼

i don’t have any bunny villagers on my island but i wanna take this opportunity to hype up bonbon and carmen - they’re both so so adorable and sadly underrated and they deserve a lot more love!
Yeah I agree! Bonbon is actually my mom’s favourite villager! I like her,but she’s a bit too basic for my taste,but I love her ballet shoes!
Post automatically merged:

i have francine and chrissy!! i love them so much! francine was just chilling on a lil beach chair in chrissy's front lawn it was so cute! i'm also getting coco tomorrow :)
I also love Chrissy and Francine and Coco! I have Coco,and Tiffany right now,but I’m also considering getting Chrissy and Francine,because I was absolutely obsessed with them in New Leaf,and I still am! But they used to have polkadots on their eyeshadow and they removed that,which is a bit unfortunate,but I still love them! I have their amiibo’s so I think I might move them in after all!

when i see this thread i cannot scroll by it without expressing my undying love for chrissy and francine - their houses match, they sing bubblegum together, they're sisters, they're my favorite personalities (snooty + peppy) they're bunnies; can't have only one of em on your island, they come in a package c':

spdt2v03e7t41.jpg
*from reddit, link when u tap on it

their exteriors and omg they have pictures of each other <3

k0gbn7n81wt41.png
*also on reddit, ss linked

when i see this thread i cannot scroll by it without expressing my undying love for chrissy and francine - their houses match, they sing bubblegum together, they're sisters, they're my favorite personalities (snooty + peppy) they're bunnies; can't have only one of em on your island, they come in a package c':

View attachment 286198
*from reddit, link when u tap on it

their exteriors and omg they have pictures of each other <3

View attachment 286199
*also on reddit, ss linked
I’m also obsessed with them! They are my favourites! They’re so cute together! I was obsessed with them since New Leaf and I still am obsessed now! I have their amiibo’s so I’m gonna move them in!

The bunbuns are so cute!!! I used to have Genji in my old town and his house is super beautiful especially at night with the red lantern casting a glow against his purple roof. So pretty. ❤️ I also love Ruby and Bunnie and I’ll invite them when I get the chance. I used to be so scared of Coco but not anymore so if I ever run into her I will try to get her. I only recently restarted my town though so I still don’t have any bunnies in this game yet.

Back