• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Rabbit Villager Appreciation Thread!

Feferily

Tomu Tomu
Bells
Switch
6335-9246-1708
Island
Tsuchinoko
Dino Plush
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Green Moon Jellyfish
Bee Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Clownfish Plush
My Melody Easter Egg
Tricolored Puppy Plush
I’ve got my first rabbit! Genji!! He’s so cute! I adore rabbits in real life but haven’t softened up to many in new horizon...

I’d love it if you could share photos, memes, art, or whatever or your favorite rabbit villagers! Sell me on them! I might even try getting them for my town so they can become bunfriends with Genji!

Welp. Genji has a cute house. Guess I’m fixing the exterior glitch after all!

Also, do you guys like the general rabbit design? I feel like it could have been done cuter but then again.. I’m not a good artist and don’t know how that would be done!

Last edited:
I haven't had a rabbit villager yet. I haven't even seen one on a mystery island! I think most of them fall flat for me. They aren't very cute :( Genji is okay looking. Ruby is the only one that I really like and wouldn't mind having on my island, but then again I wouldn't be upset if I never got her.

They definitely could have made them cuter. They should've been more fluffy or something!!!! Lol.

Also, you can google house interiors and exteriors usually.

This appears to be Genji's! https://images.app.goo.gl/vN2oiskMKepUHPYE6

Pretty cool - might be worth fixing!

I would definitely make an all rabbit island if I had a second island 🥰 I think they're really cute especially with how their ears flop about as they walk! Here is Genji's house exterior:

latest

I had Genji on my island for a while and I got his photo before I let him go. He looked adorable in baseball uniform and baseball caps!

I didn't end up with any in my initial round of villagers but I freaking love Bunnie ;u; one of my dearest real-life best friends in the world is named Bunny and she surprised me at a con one year when I was cosplaying as Isabelle with a Bunnie cosplay and just. BUHHHH <3 I have the amiibo card though and I am so considering it.

I haven't had a rabbit villager yet. I haven't even seen one on a mystery island! I think most of them fall flat for me. They aren't very cute :( Genji is okay looking. Ruby is the only one that I really like and wouldn't mind having on my island, but then again I wouldn't be upset if I never got her.

They definitely could have made them cuter. They should've been more fluffy or something!!!! Lol.

Also, you can google house interiors and exteriors usually.

This appears to be Genji's! https://images.app.goo.gl/vN2oiskMKepUHPYE6

Pretty cool - might be worth fixing!

You’ve read my mind! They’re not fluffy enough! It’s like... they took a rabbit and then shaved its fur and then made them into a villager! It’s odd that it bothers me for only rabbit villagers.... I suppose wolves are at least designed with fur spikes.... ah well! Imagine a fluffy rabbit villager! An angora rabbit smug!

And thank you! Didn’t even think to google it. It’s... it’s definitely worth fixing. It’s so much better than Rosie’s...

You’ve read my mind! They’re not fluffy enough! It’s like... they took a rabbit and then shaved its fur and then made them into a villager! It’s odd that it bothers me for only rabbit villagers.... I suppose wolves are at least designed with fur spikes.... ah well! Imagine a fluffy rabbit villager! An angora rabbit smug!

And thank you! Didn’t even think to google it. It’s... it’s definitely worth fixing. It’s so much better than Rosie’s...
Lol exactly! The only rabbit-esque thing about them are the ears. Didn't even bother giving them cute whiskers or bunny noses! Heck, Claude looks like a freakin' bear villager if it weren't for the ears lol.

No problem! I had no idea you could Google either until my brother told me. Very helpful 😂

I would definitely make an all rabbit island if I had a second island 🥰 I think they're really cute especially with how their ears flop about as they walk! Here is Genji's house exterior:

latest

I had Genji on my island for a while and I got his photo before I let him go. He looked adorable in baseball uniform and baseball caps!

Their ears flop? ; D ; I haven’t noticed! I wanted to get a dog villager because their ears flop around too when they walk or when you make them turn around... I wish a villager had lop ears though!

And thank you! His house is so much cuter than hers ; w; time to google how to fix the glitch.

latest

Their ears flop?! That just raised their cuteness factor for me a smidge. Had no idea!

i love Genji he's one of my dreamies!!! i adore the bunnies, they're the cutest babies, and i hope they add floppy eared bunnies too one day, i would cry tears of happiness...

my fav bunbun of all time is Ruby!! She's the moon rabbit (her japanese name is Luna<3) and her simple and cute design makes me so happy.

175px-Ruby_NLa.png
c3fe572696b5051017552d95753255c3.png
e362c6904724e0c15c1cabc302a81c20edc522fa.png
2a58cafdf055119f5576b46ee30da81252d7bc4f.jpg

I didn't end up with any in my initial round of villagers but I freaking love Bunnie ;u; one of my dearest real-life best friends in the world is named Bunny and she surprised me at a con one year when I was cosplaying as Isabelle with a Bunnie cosplay and just. BUHHHH <3 I have the amiibo card though and I am so considering it.
Oh no! Those cosplays sound so cute!! And that’s adorable! I’ve seen a few people who seem to like Bunnie but I never quite remember what she looks like... *heads to google* ..... aw!! She’s super cute! She vaguely reminds me of Lolly because of her special eyes!
Post automatically merged:

Lol exactly! The only rabbit-esque thing about them are the ears. Didn't even bother giving them cute whiskers or bunny noses! Heck, Claude looks like a freakin' bear villager if it weren't for the ears lol.

No problem! I had no idea you could Google either until my brother told me. Very helpful 😂

Oh man, Claude actually does just look like a bear, huh? xD Welp. I suppose he’s cute in a non-rabbit way though!

It’s funny we have a bunny nose item that makes us look more like rabbits than poor Claude.

And aha xD we just never heard of googling before! A common occurrence!

I'm a big fan of the rabbit villagers. So far I've had Coco, Genji, Mira and Snake on my island throughout my play through. I've let Coco and Genji go after getting their photos, and still have Snake. Sadly I didn't know the best way to get photos when Mira was on my island, so I'm still missing her photo.

Dotty and Ruby are also some awesome rabbit villagers who are quite cute. Hopkins is pretty unique as well and he has a pretty cool house imo.

Last edited:
i love Genji he's one of my dreamies!!! i adore the bunnies, they're the cutest babies, and i hope they add floppy eared bunnies too one day, i would cry tears of happiness...

my fav bunbun of all time is Ruby!! She's the moon rabbit (her japanese name is Luna<3) and her simple and cute design makes me so happy.

175px-Ruby_NLa.png
c3fe572696b5051017552d95753255c3.png
e362c6904724e0c15c1cabc302a81c20edc522fa.png
2a58cafdf055119f5576b46ee30da81252d7bc4f.jpg

When I get Genji’s amiibo to fix my exterior glitch I would love to give him to you! He’s super cute and I’ve had him for a day and he’s a joy <3

And yes!! Ruby!! She used to be a dreamies of mine in New Leaf! A friend in real life had her and I was stunned by how they had managed to make an albino rabbit be cuter than most others!

Also, that art is so cute!! They also made her so much cuter in new horizons!

I'm a big fan of the rabbit villagers. So far I've had Coco, Genji, Mira and Snake on my island throughout my play through. I've let Coco and Genji go after getting their photos, and still have Snake. Sadly I didn't know the best way to get photos when Mira was on my island, so I'm still missing her photo.

Dotty and Ruby are also some awesome rabbit villagers who is quite cute. Hopkins is pretty unique as well and he has a pretty cool house imo.

My best friend has Snake on their island and he’s pretty funny! Definitely has a fun design and he matches well with villagers like Kabuki and Genji! I didn’t know what Mira looked like until now xD but yea, they’re cute!

When I get Genji’s amiibo to fix my exterior glitch I would love to give him to you! He’s super cute and I’ve had him for a day and he’s a joy <3

omgg that would make me so happy!! so kind of you!! 🥰

omgg that would make me so happy!! so kind of you!! 🥰
<3 Just send me a PM with a reminder because I can be hecka forgetful! It’s no issue! Feel free to tell me once you have an open plot too! Just gonna try and get his photo first and get to know him!

Ruby and Coco are my favorite bunnies! I'm just such a sucker for the two. <3

They’re very good! I was tempted to keep Coco twice! Once in my campsite but that’s before I let some of my dreamies go and like twice during Island hopping! There’s just something about the idea behind her design that I love! Same as with the ham ham Clay...

<3 Just send me a PM with a reminder because I can be hecka forgetful! It’s no issue! Feel free to tell me once you have an open plot too! Just gonna try and get his photo first and get to know him!

i'll let you know when i've got a spot, in a while so you can get his photo too
🥰

Ruby appreciation incoming + a little doodle i did of her:
1591348563204.png
1591348596752.png

1591348622897.png
1591348702903.png

Everything about Ruby's aesthetic is perfect to me. I love those huge eyes, and there's something so amusing about her facial expressions. I think the brows really help. Moon bun. What's not to love? Not only that, but she also wears a shirt that basically has her face on it. I wish I had that much self-confidence. ✌

I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY SCREENSHOTS OF COCO YET SINCE SHE'S NEWISH ON MY ISLAND, BUT BEHOLD:
1591348868907.png
1591348921456.png

COCO WITH GLASSES. PERFECTION. not my screenshot but i 100% appreciate.
of course, coupled with a doodle I've done of her!

i'll let you know when i've got a spot, in a while so you can get his photo too
🥰
Yay! ^D^ I’ll also keep him original for you if you’d like!

Ruby appreciation incoming + a little doodle i did of her:
View attachment 270068View attachment 270069
View attachment 270070View attachment 270071
Everything about Ruby's aesthetic is perfect to me. I love those huge eyes, and there's something so amusing about her facial expressions. I think the brows really help. Moon bun. What's not to love? Not only that, but she also wears a shirt that basically has her face on it. I wish I had that much self-confidence. ✌

I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY SCREENSHOTS OF COCO YET SINCE SHE'S NEWISH ON MY ISLAND, BUT BEHOLD:
View attachment 270072View attachment 270073
COCO WITH GLASSES. PERFECTION. not my screenshot but i 100% appreciate.
of course, coupled with a doodle I've done of her!

Your doodles made my eyes water a bit because they’re so cute! I love the energy your Ruby doodle has TwT it conveys her perfectly!

Also gosh, they’re both so cute! I will say that one screenshot makes it seem like Ruby drowned Gulliver! xD

IVE SAID IT ONCE BUT I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, I LooVE BUNNIE SOO MUCH!! she can have my heart on a golden platter!! shes based off japanese apples that are shaped to look like rabbits, her unique design is really the cherry on top!!

Yay! ^D^ I’ll also keep him original for you if you’d like!

aww that would be really nice!! tho i don't mind if you wanna gift him stuff you think fits him, it's nice to gift

Back