• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Poll: Which museum exhibit is the best?

Which Museum Exhibit is best?

• Fish

• Bug

• Fossil

• Art

Results are only viewable after voting.
The fish exhibit is definitely the coolest; i love seeing all the sea fish in one big area that looks really good. it's very pretty and i like the music, too.

Fossil and Art.

I don't believe in keeping any living creature in captivity, so I ignore those.

I gotta say the beautiful butterfly area with the fountain and all is my fav 💫🦋 but the art exhibit is a close second for me! I love reading all the lil facts about each piece.

Me too (about the art)! I love history so much and I vaguely remember wishing when playing NL there were facts about the artwork. Outside of the game, I’m more interested in world history and the American Civil War, but since these pieces all come from different periods and areas in the world, I still found myself fascinated by the information. And since I was trying to make some areas of my island go with a certain time period or region in some cases, having the dates region the artist was from helped me out a lot. :)
Post automatically merged:

sorry for bad typing at the end of the last sentence; forgot punctuation because I was too excited lol.

I like all of the exhibits (okay art is kinda meh, but there's only so much you can do with paintings - it looks like every art museum I've been to irl pretty much) but the fish exhibit gets my vote for how much more it came alive after the inclusion of diving and how the sea creatures were worked into the existing tanks.

Fish and art are a tie for me! Both so beautiful. But I guess the fish one is more detailed. The whole museum is so well made tho

Can we have an option for ALL? I love every part of the museum. The developer apparently spent a LOT of time in making it. If I have to choose one, I guess fish it is.

I really love them all to be honest! If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be the bug exhibit closely followed by the fish one!

I love aquariums in real life and almost became a marine biologist so I have to go with the fish exhibit haha

I wish I could vote for multiple! :love: I love going to aquariums and Finding Nemo is my favourite movie from childhood, but I also love the tranquility of the art and fossil wings. One of my absolute favourite rooms in the museum is the butterfly room with the fountain -- it's so elegant, even though insects IRL freak me out. XD

I had a feeling that a lot of people here were gonna say the aquarium!
I love the aquarium in New Leaf but the bug exhibit in New Horizons is super cute & I love the butterfly(?) room sm! It makes me wanna catch all the bugs!
My bf loves the fossil one for sure. He just loves dinosaurs in general & wanted to be an archaeologist so it was really cute how into collecting the fossils he was. He got them all in less than a week when the game came out

I like the fish exhibit the most, though all of them are very well done.

Each gallery have their own charms, but the aquariums are prettier and the fish are more dynamic than insects. The butterfly room is pretty but sometimes gets too "crowded". The art exhibit is simple. Love the echoing footsteps. The fossil exhibit are okay, although I kinda wish it could've had more "excavation/dig site" feel to it, rather than a just a steel container of bone models.

Bug exhibit is amazing ❤ Love the nature aesthetic, for me it just fits my island much more than the other areas, especially the fossil area. I don't remember what the fossil areas in the other games were like but it just seems so weirdly modern to me in New Horizons. The flooring and walls do at least, not the prehistoric dinosaur bones lol

While the fish exhibit is definitely my favorite, I can't believe how underrated the fossil exhibit is! It's very cool in my opinion, and incredibly detailed and realistic.

Back