Fully completed all museum exhibits!

Tommyputt

Mayor of Bertoko
Bells
Silver Mailbox
So after playing often since release, visiting Harvey’s island and buying hundreds of fake art pieces, I’ve finally got the final art exhibit and completed the museum for the first time in the series!

What do you get for this? Well, a poster, not even a nook miles stamp! I feel glad to finally have no reason to give Redd money, but also, I feel cheated out of a cool reward. Even a museum model or different museum exterior design would have been cool.

So after playing often since release, visiting Harvey’s island and buying hundreds of fake art pieces, I’ve finally got the final art exhibit and completed the museum for the first time in the series!

What do you get for this? Well, a poster, not even a nook miles stamp! I feel glad to finally have no reason to give Redd money, but also, I feel cheated out of a cool reward. Even a museum model or different museum exterior design would have been cool.
I miss the models from the other games, especially GC because my upstairs is just models and I love it! Also well done on completing the museum!

omg congrats!!!! i'm still missing one statue... when i catch redd with it... i'll finally know peace

I miss the models from the other games, especially GC because my upstairs is just models and I love it! Also well done on completing the museum!
Me too! I never achieved full museum in older games either, so I’ve really chosen the worst reward aha
Post automatically merged:

omg congrats!!!! i'm still missing one statue... when i catch redd with it... i'll finally know peace
Will you know peace? Or like me; will you walk around your island wondering what’s next… I keep debating whether aiming for nook mile completion is silly or a good goal aha

Will you know peace? Or like me; will you walk around your island wondering what’s next… I keep debating whether aiming for nook mile completion is silly or a good goal aha
haha that’s true, i might still find him to have duplicates to help other players out

i’ve thought about completing all the nook mile achievements but that’s a long term goal 😖

i might still find him to have duplicates to help other players out
I haven't completed my art section... I am five away, but I have saved my genuine duplicates to help others. I have a feeling I will get to my last piece and play for a year before my "cousin" Redd shows up with it.

I haven't completed my art section... I am five away, but I have saved my genuine duplicates to help others. I have a feeling I will get to my last piece and play for a year before my "cousin" Redd shows up with it.
Don’t give up faith! I did the same thing and jus saved any duplicates/gave them away to friends. Was really nice to finally get it done without cheating/buying online.

Don’t give up faith! I did the same thing and jus saved any duplicates/gave them away to friends. Was really nice to finally get it done without cheating/buying online.
I know, right? I'm a pretty impatient person though, so a few of the pieces that I donated came from me buying them with TBT but I don't mind as long as they are here in the museum. Were you tempted to order from someone here to finish your exhibit?

I know, right? I'm a pretty impatient person though, so a few of the pieces that I donated came from me buying them with TBT but I don't mind as long as they are here in the museum. Were you tempted to order from someone here to finish your exhibit?
I was so tempted on the last piece, it took probably about a year of purchasing fakes to rotate the stock at Redd’s. But I had every other piece from my own save, so I didn’t want to give in on the last hurdle. Also, it gave me a good reason to check stock every day and have something to look forward to. I’m thinking I might start working on recipes/catalogue now, which seems daunting, but again it’s just a reason to log in every day and interact with the game

congratulations!
Yeah I have my art and fossils complete as I thought it was the most fun to collect haha
i was the same way, on my original island i did manage to finish everything except the art because redd was not cooperating..

now i've got a full fossil/art exhibit in my new island :) need to do better on filling out my catalog tho >.> this is giving me the motivation

Congrats on completing your museum. I have the museum on my main island complete. The art section was the last to complete with fossils being the first. Currently trying to complete all the nook mile achievements. I have six more to complete.

Congrats on completing your museum. I have the museum on my main island complete. The art section was the last to complete with fossils being the first. Currently trying to complete all the nook mile achievements. I have six more to complete.
Oh wow! Which nook miles have you got left to complete out of interest?

The ones I still need are :

Angling for Perfection: 4,911/5,000
You’ve Got a bug : 4,146/5,000
DIY Tools : I still need two stamps for this one . To get to the forth: 948/1.000
DIY Furniture: 1,556/3,000
Mmm-mmm-Miles : 436/500
Nook miles for miles : 2,431/3,000

Congrats on finishing the museum!! I still have yet to finish mine 4 years later. It sucks there isn't a better reward.. like I think the reward in NL is at least a miniature Museum model that can be displayed in your house? Don't know why they couldn't do that for NH.

Back