• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What’s your favourite museum exhibit?

Favourite exhibit?

• Fish

Votes: 30 62.5%
  • Bugs

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Fossils

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Art

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
i mainly voted for the bugs because of the butterfly room, easily one of my favorite places in the whole series. i also like how open and full of nature the main bug room is.

the only museum exhibit i'm not a huge fan of are fossils, never been particularly interested in them and always found the fossil rooms to be pretty boring to walk through.

The fish exhibit is the most mesmerizing to me, though I love running into my villagers in the art exhibit while they’re studying the David statue or Nike of Samothrace. 😂

I love the butterflies room! I love their beautiful colors, their little wings, the moves they do… Definitely, if I hate bugs in real life, in this game they are not creepy at all (centipede is the exception, it makes me feel really uncomfortable!)

I really enjoy art exhibit. All these famous paintings in a single room, but of course I would enjoy them better in real life but it’s quite far away from home haha.

Fish are my last choice, so it’s a top three choices. I go sometimes to aquariums in real life, last summer it was the case and the one before as well, I loooove them!

I’m not a big fan of fossils to be honest. Some are great though, very high and big.

In general, this museum is wonderful! The best in the world for sure! :love::love:

the entire museum is absolutely gorgeous imo, but my favourite is the bug exhibit! the colours, visuals, and insect noises are honestly so pleasing and soothing to see and listen to, and i especially love the area where i can sit on the fountain and watch all of the pretty butterflies fly around me 🦋💕

IMG_4020.jpeg

IMG_4019.jpeg
IMG_4021.jpeg
IMG_4022.jpeg
IMG_4023.jpeg
IMG_4024.jpeg
IMG_4025.jpeg

I think we can all agree that the Fish exhibit is the best one, it really recaps how Aquariums look like.

I think the lighting in the fish exhibit is the best. The butterfly room is also really great.

I chose Fish because some part of the exhibit are the most breathtaking in the whole museum. Like, if I was a little kid and I wemt this museum, I wouod definitely would want to see the fish exhibit first just see the aquariums.

I like all of them for different reasons,... Alot.
However the fish takes the cake for me. I like going in there randomly just to chill. I don't really go into the other sections just to chill. I do wish they had info to read about each creature on the tags though. The art section is fun to read.

I love the fish exhibit! way better than the aquariums I’ve been to before, which is pretty sad! 😅

Definitely the art section. I’ve always enjoyed art museums and I’d rather go to one than a natural history museum especially since those places are high trigger points for my phobia of taxidermy.

Such a hard choice! I really really like al of the exhibitions for different reasons, but i ended up going with the art section. I love the detail of art in this game, and that it still has information on the name tags. I wish other exhibitions still had that:( makes it fun to walk around and learn about the donations.

The fish exhibit is breathtaking. Shark tunnels? Jellyfish tubes? Artful darkness? But honestly, the whole museum in NH completely blew me away. I think the fossil and bug exhibits are spectacular as well. All the different fossil viewing points add visual interest, and the various bug exhibit rooms feel really distinct from one another.

The art area is cool as well, but feels more "expected." I prefer the other three sections.

Back